Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have the exclusive, contact Joe before cancelling. He'll buy her from you.

There are other people on the wait list too, like myself. Selling one's 1 per customer item WOULD defeat the purpose of the one per customer limit. Joe is probably very cool all, but I think it would be better if every person got ONE, who wanted one, rather than allow flipping. I mean no offense.

There are other people on the wait list too, like myself. Selling one's 1 per customer item WOULD defeat the purpose of the one per customer limit. Joe is probably very cool all, but I think it would be better if every person got ONE, who wanted one, rather than allow flipping. I mean no offense.

Well said! :clap

Just got an email saying this was arriving in there warehouse in 18days so we should be getting it shorlty after that. Woo Hoo!

Did not see the shipping release from today's SS newsletter.
Think will be a delay.

No offense taken at all. Besides, the one per customer limit is a joke anyway. A lot of people circumvent this very easily.

Besides, Joe is a retailer with some of the best prices around.

beat me to it. he's an awesome guy with prices that most others can't match

I totally agreed! Joe has the best offer prices and I've already bought 9 statues from him and pre-ordered 8! :naughty
There will be more orders from me Joe! :D

Man...I have to cancel Rogue...I really wanted this piece...But with PF Anakin, PF Indy, 12" Indy, 12" Bank Robber Joker, 12" Stormtrooper and Gentle Giant busts x2 (Airborne Trooper & TIE Pilot)..I just cant swing this...

Well, I hope to get her cheap (with the AH print) later down the road...

Man...I have to cancel Rogue...I really wanted this piece...But with PF Anakin, PF Indy, 12" Indy, 12" Bank Robber Joker, 12" Stormtrooper and Gentle Giant busts x2 (Airborne Trooper & TIE Pilot)..I just cant swing this...

Maybe it's you who had cancel your deal...

I have received email from SS stating that my waiting list for Rogue Comiquette Ex has been converted!

Best news received! :rock

Don't feel bad... I cancelled as well. I hate how things all ship out during the Holidays.

its been a long wait..hopefully the paint job is as good as the prototype shown.

This piece is gonna rock!

Back