Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, this statue is pretty nice... but I do think that flaccid white "horn" is going to drive me crazy. I will have to think about this one now.

It's the little things that drive me away. :lol

I honestly didn't even notice it until you mentioned it :lol. It just looked like a piece of hair to me, so I don't think it's going to bother me much. I guess you could snap it off if you wanted to, but I'm not gonna do it to mine :lol.

I posted a couple pics with the bricks removed Power, the ones I could remove anyway. The bottom right one is fixed to the base.

Yeah I saw that and they look great but I was juat wondering if the wall she's stepping through can be removed also?

Yeah I saw that and they look great but I was juat wondering if the wall she's stepping through can be removed also?

No the actual wall is a part of the base. The only thing that's removable are a few of the bricks. To me personally, I think it looks great with all the bricks attached. A lot of people didn't like the base from the very beginning, saying it's too cluttered, but I never thought so. The only thing is I wish the lower brick didn't cover her foot so much, but that's minor.

I honestly didn't even notice it until you mentioned it :lol. It just looked like a piece of hair to me, so I don't think it's going to bother me much. I guess you could snap it off if you wanted to, but I'm not gonna do it to mine :lol.

I was thinking about snapping it off when I saw your pictures but then I thought "man, sounds like a lot of work... probably not worth it". I am honestly torn now. Now that I see the horn that will be all I see when I look at the face of this statue. Damn.

she looks GREAT!!! but I'm glad I cancelled... her giraffe neck would bother me to no end!

I was thinking about snapping it off when I saw your pictures but then I thought "man, sounds like a lot of work... probably not worth it". I am honestly torn now. Now that I see the horn that will be all I see when I look at the face of this statue. Damn.

No problem for the pics guys, I'm in love with this statue so it's my pleasure.
And yeah Rory I think it might actually look worse if you did snap the piece of hair off. It would probably leave a pretty noticeable white mark where the hair was. I can understand what you mean that it would bother you, I definitely don't think it was necessary to have that extra piece of hair. I'm just glad details like that bother me TOO much :lol.

Damn you. I see that now too. It is unusually long indeed. Hmmmm....

:lol Your really into details aren't you. What you guys have to remember also is that it's blown up in the pics. When looking at her in person you don't notice the piece of hair or the long neck too much at all. Looking at her from across my living room, I don't see a long neck at all.

:lol Your really into details aren't you. What you guys have to remember also is that it's blown up in the pics. When looking at her in person you don't notice the piece of hair or the long neck too much at all. Looking at her from across my living room, I don't see a long neck at all.

Yeah, it's my curse. There are a few pieces that I have had to get rid of in the past due to small things that nobody else would probably care about. :lol

I returned the alternate PF Buffy just because of her caterpillar man-brows. :lol

Yeah, it's my curse. There are a few pieces that I have had to get rid of in the past due to small things that nobody else would probably care about.

I returned the alternate PF Buffy just because of her caterpillar man-brows.

Yeah, it's my curse. There are a few pieces that I have had to get rid of in the past due to small things that nobody else would probably care about. :lol

I returned the alternate PF Buffy just because of her caterpillar man-brows. :lol

:lol That's funny. But yeah like I said, in person I don't think her neck or the piece of hair is very noticeable at all. But it's just my opinion of course, she's my first female statue so maybe that's why I'm all over her.....not literally though :lol.

Picture892.jpg

Is that a hole in her butt?

Is that a hole in her butt?

I just checked her right now, used a flashlight and everything. When I just looked at it I could kinda see what you pointed out, but when I used the flashlight there's nothing there, just the crease in her suit. So it's basically just a shadow where the crease starts that makes it look like a hole. You had me worried for a minute there :lol.

I just checked her right now, used a flashlight and everything. When I just looked at it I could kinda see what you pointed out, but when I used the flashlight there's nothing there, just the crease in her suit. So it's basically just a shadow where the crease starts that makes it look like a hole. You had me worried for a minute there :lol.

:lol:lol:lol When you read that you must have been like :horror!

Gad to hear it's just the pic!

Man...oh man...I wish I didnt have to cancel this one...I hope to find it later on at a fair price...

Back