Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bricks weren't really too big a deal. When I unpacked it, there were three that were separate..well four really...two singles, and another that's one piece that are two bricks stuck together. 2 connect to the base, and 1 connects to her left knee. There was already 1 connected to the base when I unpacked it. Her hand with the glove was pretty securely wrapped and tucked in it's own compartment. That was the main thing I was worried about breaking, so I'm very glad everything turned out fine and I'm really, really hoping everybody else getting her doesn't run into any problems.

Looks great. Rogue has always been my favorite female character in the Marvel Universe. I prefer the longer hair, and it would have been nicer if her front was unzipped down to her navel, to show off the inside half of her boobs, or at least part. :) The neck seems a touch long, but overall, it is a stunning piece. The face is beautifully done, and I would say is the most like Adam Hughes' work of all of the statues yet. I love what looks to be an emerald green candy paint. I think it is the metal deposition paint with clear green over it, or at least its silver underneath. Best paint of all the statues. So far I only have the Black Cat, which I really like, too. I really want Emma the most, prefer ex., but a reg with a copy of the print would be ok. I'd like MJ, too, but I've seen one with really poor paint application around the hairline, which really ruins it, so I'll have to find a nice one.

I'll be posting some more pics today that I'm going to be taking outside. So hopefully the lighting will make Rogue look even better.

And the ones with flash....

Picture882.jpg

Wow, she looks great. Glad to hear there are no problems (as of yet) being reported.

You guys need to learn to compress and shorten your pics, so it dosen't cost Dave more bandwidth.

I can't believe this never converted for me :banghead

She looks GREAT!! thanks for the pics, looking forward to the outdoor ones.

And here's a couple shots with the bricks removed to show what it looks like....

Picture904.jpg

Picture905.jpg

And here's one with the bricks removed except the one that attaches to her leg.....

Picture906.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It would have look better without it. It still looks to be the best of the line thus far though.

Yeah, this statue is pretty nice... but I do think that flaccid white "horn" is going to drive me crazy. I will have to think about this one now.

It's the little things that drive me away. :lol

Back