{ Roman General } ACI Toys 1/6 Warriors ACI08 *Anniversary Product*2012 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY got mine today! its an amazing fig right out of the box!!!!

IMAG2065_zps3069393d.jpg

In all honesty, i dont know how peeps say this is a hard figure to set up. it took me less than 10 minutes to put him together.. SOOO
glad i picked this up!

This figure should take the 'Frustrating fig of the decade' prize.
No wonder HT are the top dog in this industry...
Got him today. After effing around with the armor for like 2 hours, I gave up. Pins are too thick, thin, or too flimsy, holes of different sizes.. And what is up with those shoulder guard pins?????
Anyway, I'm done. To ebay he goes.
Screw this, and screw ACI.

Got him today. After effing around with the armor for like 2 hours, I gave up. Pins are too thick, thin, or too flimsy, holes of different sizes.. And what is up with those shoulder guard pins?????

Wow dude. :chillpill: it may take a little time, but is well worth it in my opinion. Oh well, someone else's gain.

Wow dude. :chillpill: it may take a little time, but is well worth it in my opinion. Oh well, someone else's gain.

It shouldn't take the effort and time it requires. They should have came up with an easier design. I am not a customizer, nor a futzing expert, and frankly have no clue what else to do to it. How do you get around mismatched holes, pins that don't fit, warped armor?
Yep, someone else's gain of major headache.

I understand. My chest and backplate were bad out of alignment. I do not plan on selling mine, so I glued the right side and top. I kept everything in straight using toothpicks to align the holes and grips to hold. I waited four hours to set. Smooth sailing from there.

It would have been nice to see the chest and back plate in metal. I also switched to a ttm21. It filled everything out better.

Once I got everything to align, I bent the hooks to a tight curve. Then, with the cuirass in proper alignment, I hooked the front on the armor, and pulled and pressed the tab on the pauldron into the outside hole of the top of the cuirass. Here is a pic of mine...

Let me know if your selling. ill take it off your hands..

Will give it another try tomorrow, and if it pisses me off again - Off he goes.
There is one on ebay for 275 with free shipping right now.

:lol All it takes is a bit of time and patience.

Once I got everything to align, I bent the hooks to a tight curve. Then, with the cuirass in proper alignment, I hooked the front on the armor, and pulled and pressed the tab on the pauldron into the outside hole of the top of the cuirass. Here is a pic of mine...

Looks outstanding:clap. This is one of the most impressive figures ever. It's not perfect in assembly design, but once together it's hard to beat.

Can't wait to get mine!
Not too worried about doing a bit of futzing here and there, having collected military figures for over a decade, and still having nightmares from putting together the original HT Colonial Marines and Predators, this should be a walk in the park.

i know its been mentioned b4 but 4 the peeps that already have it in hand & switched out the body, what TT body of HT's is the best to replace with? also, will ACI's hands & feet pegs fit on the TT? dont wanna put this together & find out later that im not diggin the ACI body..

Back