Rory's Cave V2.0 (customs, mods, collection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your TPM Obi looks great man. I think I'm going to pull the tigger on it now and mod the hell out of it. What type of body is he on now? And congrats on the new baby!

Your TPM Obi looks great man. I think I'm going to pull the tigger on it now and mod the hell out of it. What type of body is he on now? And congrats on the new baby!

Thanks man, Obi is on a blitzway scarface body with extended ankle pegs and modded neck. I dremelled the hell out of the inside of the heads and cut back the neck itself a lot. The original body was almost bobble headed so having a shorter sculpted neck really helped. Best of luck with yours.
:hi5:

Was playing around with yoda today.. need to source some decent hair to add...
1-97_zpsc24394bf.jpg
2-82_zps03ba7958.jpg

Last edited:
Yoda looks amazing, Rory! :rock And that QS Endo as well...I'm glad I sold my 1/4 Sideshow endo a while back, the value on that sucker must have just plummeted!

Yoda looks amazing, Rory! :rock And that QS Endo as well...I'm glad I sold my 1/4 Sideshow endo a while back, the value on that sucker must have just plummeted!

Thanks man, yeah this HT Endo is something else. It may not be 100% accurate to Terminator purists, but I am blown away by it every time I look at it. It's a real display piece.

Have you done any mods on your medicom Darth Maul? I keep forgetting to ask you that everytime I look through your thread.
Thanks gents :duff

Maul: No mate, just a lot of futzing. It's a lovely figure, headsculpt is fantastic, neck is a little long, but the robes cover that up.

Missed a lot in your thread Rory, but kongrats on the new pieces, especially C3PO and the 1/4 Endo! As always, your pictures look great.

Not a big fan of the Medi Yoda, but thats a cool shot!

Back