S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, you do know there's no selling for non premium members right? One of the main reason why this was enforced was to filter off non contributing members, bad sellers / scammers. Now I'm not accusing or assuming anyone, but please refrain from encouraging this sort of behaviour, as it's done more harm than good judging from past experiences.

XuurBA2.jpg

I just noticed that there is a knock off Vegeta out there that looks just like the real deal, Very scary!
Just now? He was released a while ago. The Datong China SSj Vegeta.

People use to mention that they were fakes in item descriptions, but now people have been getting underhanded and started trying to pass them of as the real thing.

There are a number a signs that help us spot the fakes. But it only works if they show the physical item in the photos, no photo, no purchase.
Also, use Bing's Image match feature, go to bing images, click "Image Match" post the image links from the seller's ad in the search bar to see if they are reusing images from someone else's sales page.
Reused images = no purchase.

Most of the bootleg ones are using only pics of the legit figure. Basically if its a buy it now item priced under $150 it is safe to say its bootleg. A lot of the bootleg ones will say "China version".

On the bright side its not THAT awful. Makes a good stand in if you look past its legitimacy and can't afford scalper prices.

I'm sorry to hear that. Did you get your money back?
I missed out on the real SSj Vegeta, I was relieved when I saw they had made a bootleg, I got that one for about $30 as a stand in until a reissue/recolor (if that ever happens)

I got my money back. $179. When I received the figure there was next to zero articulation. And the face was not even on the figure. I was pretty pissed off. Thankfully eBay helps it's users when **** like this happens.

That's pretty badass! I have never seen this before. That would definatly add to a display!
Well, that's why I'm interested in it!
At 18cm high, that becomes 18 cm sticking out of the wall, which might be a little too much in my display. My set up doesn't have very much depth right now as it's divided between Megaman and DBZ:
shelf.jpg
I might buy it anyway though, since it's undeniably cool and it'd be nice to have the "Dragon" in Dragon Ball Z!

Nice display! I love the Mega Man figs and you've got them in some great action poses there. Might have to copy some of them.

I got my money back. $179. When I received the figure there was next to zero articulation. And the face was not even on the figure. I was pretty pissed off. Thankfully eBay helps it's users when **** like this happens.

Damn that sucks. At least you got your coffers back. Was it the datong one?

Thanks blogness! And sure, feel free to copy the poses they aren't copyright!
I bit the bullet and ordered that Shenron. Little bit of buyers remorse, but I'm also excited since this is my first non-figuarts DB purchase! (excluding the little gashapons that I got from actual gashapon machines in Japan)
Hopefully blu-tack will be enough to attach him to the wall!

Back