S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarthLyle, this is your first post here, nothing personal, but I advise people to be careful with first posters claiming they have stuff to sell.

If you're incere Darth, I wish you goodlyck with your sake.:wave

Also, decided that:
Saiyan Saga Goku,
Green vest Tien,
Long Haired Trunks,
Nappa and
battle damaged namek ssj Goku

is my new top 5 wanted list.

I don't even know if my display will be able to sustain his weight, with everything else already on it! :/

Anyone know how much they charge for shipping?

All Domestic Shipping to the Lower 48 States isFree

International Shipping rates will Vary (See Below)

Shipping is:

$40.00 USD for Purchases of $40.00 and below

$60.00 USD for Purchases of $41.00-$150.00 USD

$80.00 USD for Purchases of $151.00-$300.00 USD

Orders Apply only for In Stock Items. If you Pre-Order and Mix with In Stock Items on Same Purchase, we will wait until Items come in Stock and Ship Together.

Please Note: We do not charge for Import Fees, Tariff Fees etc. Please check with your country how much you get charged for this as soon as you receive the items.

All Domestic Shipping to the Lower 48 States isFree

International Shipping rates will Vary (See Below)

Shipping is:

$40.00 USD for Purchases of $40.00 and below

$60.00 USD for Purchases of $41.00-$150.00 USD

$80.00 USD for Purchases of $151.00-$300.00 USD

Orders Apply only for In Stock Items. If you Pre-Order and Mix with In Stock Items on Same Purchase, we will wait until Items come in Stock and Ship Together.

Please Note: We do not charge for Import Fees, Tariff Fees etc. Please check with your country how much you get charged for this as soon as you receive the items.
EPIC SAUCE!!!!!!!!

ehem....I meant to say thank you :)

Are you interested in the text on the box or the taped part? I think I still have mine and I'll snap a pic for ya.

I am interested in the taped part of the shipper box - the one for my Krillin figure looks kind of screwy - wondering if it's been resealed/ retaped

I am interested in the taped part of the shipper box - the one for my Krillin figure looks kind of screwy - wondering if it's been resealed/ retaped

OK ill get a pic up in a lil bit. Mine kinda looked like that too so its probably fine.

Back