S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too collect some Star Wars 3 3/4 figures, but what I have is mostly customs of Sith Lords that don't have official figures. Small preview:

View attachment 149484

^Darth Bane, Darth Caedus, and Kazdan Paradus, I have a lot more

My collection also consists of other random stuff, such as the Nendoroid Sonic, Figuarts Mario, Figma Samus & Link, several Revoltechs, Figuarts Mewtwo, a lot of Marvel 3 inch figures, several EVAs. I'll take a photo of everything once it's all organized lol.

:offtopic:

Guess who was just cast as the new Joker?

View attachment 149486

source: It's Official: Meet the Cast of DC Comics' Suicide Squad Movie! - SuperHeroHype

The customs look awesome. I love looking at different Siths. They always showed so many Jedis that you never really got to see a lot of Siths. I'm looking forward to the new movies. Are those real characters or made up characters?

That is quite a wide variety. What kind of figure is Mewtwo? I've collected a lot of Marvel 3 inch series. Nothing new in awhile, I don't think, but I have a lot of them along with the Legends.

Definitely would love to see a picture of all of them! Especially the Dragon Ball Z display! :lol

Off Topic: No ****ing way! Damn, that is a ****ing insane cast for the Suicide Squad. Excellent character choices. I still think Margot Robbie was the perfect casting but Jared Leto is a huge WTF. Glad to see The Joker coming back.

Since we are getting into collections I thought I would chip in :p

I currently collect dragonball figuarts, power rangers figuarts, and a few other random figures I just liked the looks of. I have a few game of thrones (funko) and assassins creed (mcfarlane) figures but they fall short of expectations.

I did collect star wars 3 3/4 figures, but stopped when they made them cheaper in all but price then rebranded them as the black series which is more expensive. I would collect the 6inch series but with tamashii doing figuarts star wars I cant bring myself to pay the same price for a figure that may come out far superior in figuarts form.

I too collect some Star Wars 3 3/4 figures, but what I have is mostly customs of Sith Lords that don't have official figures. Small preview:

View attachment 149484

^Darth Bane, Darth Caedus, and Kazdan Paradus, I have a lot more

My collection also consists of other random stuff, such as the Nendoroid Sonic, Figuarts Mario, Figma Samus & Link, several Revoltechs, Figuarts Mewtwo, a lot of Marvel 3 inch figures, several EVAs. I'll take a photo of everything once it's all organized lol.

:offtopic:

Guess who was just cast as the new Joker?

View attachment 149486

source: It's Official: Meet the Cast of DC Comics' Suicide Squad Movie! - SuperHeroHype
Great stuff guys, n yea forgot to mention star wars lol. I was getting a few of the Hasbro black but stoped as soon as those figuarts figures were shown. Yea a bit pricier but well worth the penny imo
Wow, you weren't kidding. That is an insane collection, wolvie. Where do you fit all of that? It's never too much as long as you enjoy it and have a passion for it. That's how it is with me and my collections. I haven't really been into Dragon Ball Z for a long time and I jumped back into it in June when I was ordering the movie blu-rays and saw the Broly S.H. Figuart. It just opened the room to my excitement and passion for that series all over. It was great.

Glad you did! :lol

I've seen the Assassins Creed McFarlane figures. They look pretty cool. Is it the articulation that falls short of expectations?

That's what I've been thinking about the Star Wars, as well. As soon as I saw the Darth Vader S.H. Figuart I was like "...That may be the best Darth Vader figure I've ever seen." I've heard there's other high quality Star Wars figures as well. I can't remember the name of them though.

How big is your collection of the Dragon Ball S.H. Figuarts? If you don't mind me asking.
Haha I have a few book shelves where I display them. But I need more room and display cases so half are in storage.
The customs look awesome. I love looking at different Siths. They always showed so many Jedis that you never really got to see a lot of Siths. I'm looking forward to the new movies. Are those real characters or made up characters?

That is quite a wide variety. What kind of figure is Mewtwo? I've collected a lot of Marvel 3 inch series. Nothing new in awhile, I don't think, but I have a lot of them along with the Legends.

Definitely would love to see a picture of all of them! Especially the Dragon Ball Z display! :lol

Off Topic: No ****ing way! Damn, that is a ****ing insane cast for the Suicide Squad. Excellent character choices. I still think Margot Robbie was the perfect casting but Jared Leto is a huge WTF. Glad to see The Joker coming back.
Man don't get me started on casting for this movie. I'm sure it'll be cool but why cast will Smith as deadshot I instead of black manta?? He would rock as him n LOOK the part. I love will Smith and know he'll do well but not happy with the character they gave him

Great stuff guys, n yea forgot to mention star wars lol. I was getting a few of the Hasbro black but stoped as soon as those figuarts figures were shown. Yea a bit pricier but well worth the penny imo

Haha I have a few book shelves where I display them. But I need more room and display cases so half are in storage.

Man don't get me started on casting for this movie. I'm sure it'll be cool but why cast will Smith as deadshot I instead of black manta?? He would rock as him n LOOK the part. I love will Smith and know he'll do well but not happy with the character they gave him

Got to take pictures and post them! :lol It'll be cool to see all of those goodies.

To be more diverse, I assume. ...That and have a big name actor. I don't mind, really. As long as he plays Floyd Lawton well, I think it'll be good. Idris Elba was my ideal Black Manta.

Got to take pictures and post them! :lol It'll be cool to see all of those goodies.

To be more diverse, I assume. ...That and have a big name actor. I don't mind, really. As long as he plays Floyd Lawton well, I think it'll be good. Idris Elba was my ideal Black Manta.
Haha yea for sure. I had some pics up in my profile but they got deleted since the new site design so I gotta update them.....yea Im sure smith will do a great job

I just hope Majin Vegeta has A LOT of accessories/body parts in the packaging. I'll flip out if it's just another Super Saiyan Vegeta all over again with an "M" on his forehead.

Like you said, who knows. They may go back to develop and produce those figures. Especially since there is demand for those characters and Tamashii knows it.
Majin Vegeta needs his slasher smile/smirk, and the ability to re-create Final Atonement. He also will need the ability to be displayed as regular Buu Saga Vegeta, though that could work as regular, separate release with a halo like SSJ3 Goku's.

As for collecting, I collect NECA, Play Arts Kai (though I may drop out), S.H. Figuarts, Figma, Nendoriod, Hot Toys, Medicom RAH (only a few) and Medicom MAFEX. It's mostly at times what I like, such as NECA's video game figures, Figma's general anime line, and Hot Toys for their comic book movie figures, and so on, not always about the creators themselves, bar some Nendoriods. I do have some statues/scale figures like a few Figuarts Zero, Good Smile Company and Kotobukiya too.

Haha yea for sure. I had some pics up in my profile but they got deleted since the new site design so I gotta update them.....yea Im sure smith will do a great job

Awesome! Looking forward to them!

Majin Vegeta needs his slasher smile/smirk, and the ability to re-create Final Atonement. He also will need the ability to be displayed as regular Buu Saga Vegeta, though that could work as regular, separate release with a halo like SSJ3 Goku's.

As for collecting, I collect NECA, Play Arts Kai (though I may drop out), S.H. Figuarts, Figma, Nendoriod, Hot Toys, Medicom RAH (only a few) and Medicom MAFEX. It's mostly at times what I like, such as NECA's video game figures, Figma's general anime line, and Hot Toys for their comic book movie figures, and so on, not always about the creators themselves, bar some Nendoriods. I do have some statues/scale figures like a few Figuarts Zero, Good Smile Company and Kotobukiya too.

Exactly! All of those would be great requirements. I do believe that Buu Saga Vegeta should be a separate release though. This way Tamashii won't have to set a limit on his future developments and releases.

Wow, that's a pretty good line up of collectibles. I've noticed quite a lot of Hot Toys. Is that Days of Future Past Wolverine that I see on this website all the time a Hot Toy? That looks awesome.

I do like the description. I'll never buy an SDCC a Goku though, I've gotten okay with the regular release.

I know, the "Holy Grail" does fit quite perfectly since it would be considered, by some, the most sought after figure in this line.

Yeah, I'm quite content with the Manga Super Saiyan Goku and have enjoyed it a lot. SDCC Super Saiyan Goku is not a bad figure, at all, but I just don't care for it that much. I'm not even interested in Super Saiyan Vegeta, to be honest. Would much rather have Majin Vegeta more than any other form.

If they were regular prices, I would buy them to support the line but that point is over so it's not much of an issue.

Who knows what we'll see with Buu Saga Vegeta? Majin Vegeta needs to happen though, regardless.

Yeah that's a Hot Toys, you need to learn more about the art of toys Angelo! :lecture and I noticed you commented on McFarlane Assassin's Creed figures. IMO, don't go for them. They look horrible except for the ACIII and IV ones, the others (Altair and Ezio mostly) look terrible and inferior to the NECA line. The only problem NECA has is they couldn't go past Revelations. I own their Brotherhood Ezio and plan on getting the rest at some point, though I've seen the others in person and they look great.

I know, the "Holy Grail" does fit quite perfectly since it would be considered, by some, the most sought after figure in this line.

Yeah, I'm quite content with the Manga Super Saiyan Goku and have enjoyed it a lot. SDCC Super Saiyan Goku is not a bad figure, at all, but I just don't care for it that much. I'm not even interested in Super Saiyan Vegeta, to be honest. Would much rather have Majin Vegeta more than any other form.

If they were regular prices, I would buy them to support the line but that point is over so it's not much of an issue.
639f5bf5db09732ec7c46ddc0209f7051175014a372438ad2b4ecafed3588ab5.jpg

Really cool picture I found on the Facebook page...

10473203_10205482377681725_6807696847213790341_n.jpg

Edited: The more I look at this picture, the more impressed I am with that person's willpower NOT to open them. I wouldn't be able to resist.

Who knows what we'll see with Buu Saga Vegeta? Majin Vegeta needs to happen though, regardless.

Yeah that's a Hot Toys, you need to learn more about the art of toys Angelo! :lecture and I noticed you commented on McFarlane Assassin's Creed figures. IMO, don't go for them. They look horrible except for the ACIII and IV ones, the others (Altair and Ezio mostly) look terrible and inferior to the NECA line. The only problem NECA has is they couldn't go past Revelations. I own their Brotherhood Ezio and plan on getting the rest at some point, though I've seen the others in person and they look great.

Hopefully both normal and Super Saiyan heads and faces. Similar to Trunks. I don't see them changing the sculpts for Buu Saga Vegeta unless it was Majin Vegeta. Similar to how getting a Saiyan or Frieza Saga Goku would use the same head sculpt.

I know, I know. Toys and anime. I try not to get too knowledgeable about them because then I'd cave in, buy them, and really be broke. :lol Yeah, I played Assassins Creed III and IV. Tried playing the first one but it seems to be stretched out too far. I really enjoy the stories though and I bought the new one. Rogue, I believe. French and Indian War, hells yeah. I've looked into the figures but I never pulled the trigger. Don't think I ever will, really. I haven't checked out the NECA figures though, I'll have to look at them.

Haha. Hey, to be fair, Majin Vegeta is my favorite form.

I went through the Tamashii webshop and took a look at all of the Kamen Rider S.H. Figuarts in between the Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts. It'd be really interesting to see which character we would be on if the development/production were reversed.

Ive got one of each figure apart from sdcc Vegeta because blargh :lol

I used to have dupes for Gohan and Trunks but finances were tight and I had to sell them, luckily I had them of it would have been sdcc Goku!

Ive got one of each figure apart from sdcc Vegeta because blargh :lol

I used to have dupes for Gohan and Trunks but finances were tight and I had to sell them, luckily I had them of it would have been sdcc Goku!

Haha, I know you loathe that figure. Is it because of the coloring or the choice?

Gotta keep that SDCC Super Saiyan Goku close. It is the Holy Grail after all.

Colour and choice. I remember seeing his colours when he first appeared in the show and going o_O. Its also the principal of it; Tamashii had known for ages that we wanted a ssj Vegeta and seemingly trolled us releasing that instead. I already have ssj Vegeta but thats not the point :p

Colour and choice. I remember seeing his colours when he first appeared in the show and going o_O. Its also the principal of it; Tamashii had known for ages that we wanted a ssj Vegeta and seemingly trolled us releasing that instead. I already have ssj Vegeta but thats not the point :p

I was only vaguely familiar with the colors at first, but I don't mind missing out on that one either.

@Wolvie I'm over the moon about the suicide squad casting. I actually hoped Smith got Deadshot (second choice, Hardy was my first) when I heard he was circling the project. I think he's great for it.

/offtopic

Back