S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this pic doing a google search for some other pics people might have taken of Broly. Really nice posing but I'm interested in the stand as it looks like it can hold Broly in the air. Can anyone tell what stand it is?

Nice pose. I don't have any spare Kai stands for that though.

My order from Toyz in the Box arrived today. I just ordered it on Monday, too, so I'm pretty impressed. Got my 2nd Son Goku to play around with.

Awesome display! I should really do something like this with all of mine. Future Foundation Spider-Man almost got me excited thinking it was Anti-Venom. Yes, I can name them all. :lol I really like that Bane though. Is that customized? Mr. Freeze on the far right looks completely boss, too. The one that I'm looking forward to the most is Colossusuggernaut or what ever you want to call him. Colossus under Cyttorak's spell. Too bad it wasn't full all out monster though but either way I'm looking forward to him.

Thanks! Yeah that's a custom Bane, as are Superman, Batman, Freeze, Azrael, and Nightwing. I wish they would make official DC 3 inch figures, the few ones that are available are from the Injustice line & some designs are hit-or-miss imo. Think of the competition Marvel Universe would have if DC had their entire roster in 3.75" form!

If anybody wants a set, excluding all SDCC Exclusives, here's an auction...

S H Figuarts Dragonball | eBay

Not bad if you break them up like this...

$120 each for Scouter Vegeta, Super Saiyan Vegeta, Trunks, Perfect Cell, and Frieza
$50 each for Super Saiyan Goku, Normal Goku, Manga Gohan, Manga Piccolo, Krillin, Android 17, and Android 18.

Even if some of the $50 ones seem priced by $10, add that to one of the $120 ones and it still works out quite nicely.

Edited: Actually, if you had a group, with one person that's willing to distribute, this would be great to pick out which one(s) you want and pool your money together.

Cool **** crisis! I almost went into 3,3/4 marvel and star wars but backed out. I like my few marvl selects mainly and I selectiveky really lke th black series 6". Might get figuarts vader cause the bs vader was, well bs.:lol

All these broly pics look so god damn aesome, I wish I had money to burn for it but no matter how cool he looks, Im not gonna dish out the price for a char I dislike.

Also, dont lt that PPaK stand fool you, I have a few and they break way easier thn youd think. They're also extremely inflexible. I have 3 arkham paks, 3 mass effect nd 2 man of steel but Im dropping out square enix entirely. I see no reason to not just go 1/6 hot toys/sideshow etc now tht SE has bumped up everything to 10" and pricetags of 100+$. To boot their QC is pretty terrible.

Im very happy with the few select I have but Im done with them. I'm a cherry pick collector. Right now DBZ figuarts is what I have most of within oneline. Don't see that changing. Even with my low interest in the upcoming buu period, id still rather buy dbz SHF stuff than most everything else out there. As much criticism as I can have, SHF feels like ultimate adult action figure presents. They're just wonderfully deluxe versions of hat I wanted as kid, it's perfect. No other line comes closevto that thrill for me. I bought 1 1/6 scale recently, sold it. Feels too much like a doll to me and not a figure.

Figuarts are perfect the balance between price, quality and luxury imo.

EDIT: sorry bout the many typos my 1st gen ipad cant handle my typing speed anymore.:lol

Really? That's disappointing that the PAK stand break easy. The idea was nice though. :( I have the Saint Seiya, or however you spell it, stand. They seem to be quite sturdy but not enough to hold Broly IN the air. Well, maybe. I'd have to have a Broly to determine that but I don't! :gah:

You, Silrian, having much criticism? By what ever do you mean? :lol Your criticism is interesting though rather than pointless ranting. Everybody on here seems to be really down with the greater good for the fans rather than themselves and I respect the hell out of that. That's why I enjoy this forum the most.

I'm really into S.H. Figuarts as a whole now. I hope some day to see that they cover a lot more. They have DC Comics S.H. Figuarts from Injustice but I hope they do some from the DC Cinematic Universe at some point. Henry Cavill Superman, Ben Affleck Batman, Gal Gadot Wonder Woman...that feels so awesome to even think about them.

Thanks! Yeah that's a custom Bane, as are Superman, Batman, Freeze, Azrael, and Nightwing. I wish they would make official DC 3 inch figures, the few ones that are available are from the Injustice line & some designs are hit-or-miss imo. Think of the competition Marvel Universe would have if DC had their entire roster in 3.75" form!

Unbelievable. Did you customize those yourself? Yeah, their 3 inch market isn't, or wasn't, that good. The Injustice designs were different to begin with. I hated how they had all the Green Lantern 3 inch figures only as con exclusives. Everybody should have had access to those. I felt DC did amazingly well in the 6" with the Classics but that seemed to have gone downhill quite quickly. I'm looking forward to Doomsday who's supposed to be up for sale soon to finish out the line. The DC Direct Greg Capullo figures are really nice detailed as were the Crime Syndicate figures. I usually go for the torso articulation or decide not to buy them at all.

Found this pic doing a google search for some other pics people might have taken of Broly. Really nice posing but I'm interested in the stand as it looks like it can hold Broly in the air. Can anyone tell what stand it is?

This is dope, thats the pose I had in mind for mine. Cant wait
btw here's my collection of Marvel 3.75" figures (with some custom DC figures as well).. I have since stopped collecting since all my attention has been towards Figuarts. Can you name em all? lol

View attachment 149643

Awesome stuff bro, I have almost the whole line but nowhere to display these. Here's the only display I have of my MUs

This is dope, thats the pose I had in mind for mine. Cant wait

I didn't even remember that pose until I looked Broly up. It was regular Super Saiyan Broly which threw me off. I do like the pose though. The idea I have for him in the air is punching somebody into the wall. I know he's probably big enough where you don't need him in the air but I think it'll make the display look more natural.

2280361-broly_super_saiyan.png

P.S. Aw, man! You have Cable with baby Hope?! Did you put on some sort of cape? That was a great idea. :clap

Beautiful X-Display. Are they all 3.75"? I notice some of the Legends displays like Iceman's ice and Storm's storm.

I was just thinking about Nappa.* How would any of you handle his torso? I'm kind of stuck on that part of his development.

damn it! who the hell casted the girls? they have no boobs compared to their counterparts! :(

Of course they don't. Unless you find some naturally busty European actresses, they'll never compare well to their comic counterparts. :lol

Decided to move some of the S.H. Figuarts around and had some fun with Krillin, Frieza, and Piccolo. Krillin was the distraction while Piccolo provided the sneak attack! It wouldn't have worked so well without Frieza's head sculpted that way.

WP_20141203_001.jpg

The envy! :gah:

I hope it's soon...:panic:

Edited: I had a sensational rush when the actual figure was taken out of the packaging. ...That moment is going to be glorious.

The whole American action figure scene has gone downhill in recent years IN MY OPINION. Maybe with the exception of Star Wars..a lot of my ol' collecting buddies don't collect like they used to or switched to other items. Some people may love Hasbro's Marvel Legends, but they aren't the same level as the Toy Biz ones. I used to be a part of a prominent G.I. Joe collecting community and even Joe has gone past their second action figure "renaissance" and are back in a recession.

I guess that's why I'm partial to Figuarts, they capture that balance of articulation and detail that a lot of American figures lack nowadays.

I didn't even remember that pose until I looked Broly up. It was regular Super Saiyan Broly which threw me off. I do like the pose though. The idea I have for him in the air is punching somebody into the wall. I know he's probably big enough where you don't need him in the air but I think it'll make the display look more natural.

2280361-broly_super_saiyan.png

P.S. Aw, man! You have Cable with baby Hope?! Did you put on some sort of cape? That was a great idea. :clap

Beautiful X-Display. Are they all 3.75"? I notice some of the Legends displays like Iceman's ice and Storm's storm.
Yea that's a dope pose, they do regular broly at some point...... Haha thanks bro, yea that cape is from ML hope got the idea off someone else. N yea those are all MU scale and the 2 bases from their respective characters from ML.
The whole American action figure scene has gone downhill in recent years IN MY OPINION. Maybe with the exception of Star Wars..a lot of my ol' collecting buddies don't collect like they used to or switched to other items. Some people may love Hasbro's Marvel Legends, but they aren't the same level as the Toy Biz ones. I used to be a part of a prominent G.I. Joe collecting community and even Joe has gone past their second action figure "renaissance" and are back in a recession.

I guess that's why I'm partial to Figuarts, they capture that balance of articulation and detail that a lot of American figures lack nowadays.
Totally agree, although I have to give it to Hasbro for the new ML designs they are looking pretty cool. But I'm leaning into the import stuff now myself

The customs look awesome. I love looking at different Siths. They always showed so many Jedis that you never really got to see a lot of Siths. I'm looking forward to the new movies. Are those real characters or made up characters?

That is quite a wide variety. What kind of figure is Mewtwo? I've collected a lot of Marvel 3 inch series. Nothing new in awhile, I don't think, but I have a lot of them along with the Legends.

Unbelievable. Did you customize those yourself? Yeah, their 3 inch market isn't, or wasn't, that good. The Injustice designs were different to begin with. I hated how they had all the Green Lantern 3 inch figures only as con exclusives. Everybody should have had access to those. I felt DC did amazingly well in the 6" with the Classics but that seemed to have gone downhill quite quickly. I'm looking forward to Doomsday who's supposed to be up for sale soon to finish out the line. The DC Direct Greg Capullo figures are really nice detailed as were the Crime Syndicate figures. I usually go for the torso articulation or decide not to buy them at all.

Thanks again! Yeah they're "real" characters from the Expanded Universe. The others I have are all ancient Sith Lords that existed thousands of years before the events of Episode 1. None of them have any "official" representations, so I commissioned a friend to make em for me. Maybe I can post a photo if you guys would like to see em?

Oh I just have the D-Arts Mewtwo. Surprised they haven't made Pikachu yet (the most popular 1, should be a no-brainer but Tamashii likes to work backwards as we all know). Not that big into Pokemon (anymore) but I only bought it so I can have a decent Smash Bros display.

The Batman figures were also done by my friend :) He's very talented. But yeah that Green Lantern being a con exclusive was bogus lol. Tamashii needs to expand on the DC line aside from Injustice; I hate that Superman costume, ugh. Looks silly to me. But Batman is a must-buy of course. Tamashii representative did hint at them making Bane soon, eager to see how that turns out. I have the Revoltech Dark Knight Batman & it scales pretty well. Although we all know Tamashii's articulation is far beyond Revoltech's (they've gotten a lot better over the years, but sometimes those clicky joints are just weird & awkward to pose).

Cool **** crisis! I almost went into 3,3/4 marvel and star wars but backed out. I like my few marvl selects mainly and I selectiveky really lke th black series 6". Might get figuarts vader cause the bs vader was, well bs.:lol

Im very happy with the few select I have but Im done with them. I'm a cherry pick collector. Right now DBZ figuarts is what I have most of within oneline. Don't see that changing. Even with my low interest in the upcoming buu period, id still rather buy dbz SHF stuff than most everything else out there. As much criticism as I can have, SHF feels like ultimate adult action figure presents. They're just wonderfully deluxe versions of hat I wanted as kid, it's perfect. No other line comes closevto that thrill for me. I bought 1 1/6 scale recently, sold it. Feels too much like a doll to me and not a figure.

Figuarts are perfect the balance between price, quality and luxury imo.

EDIT: sorry bout the many typos my 1st gen ipad cant handle my typing speed anymore.:lol

Thanks mate! Yeah I don't think I'll buy anymore Marvel Universe figures anytime soon. There's just so many, unless I see one I really want I may buy it. I just wanted physical representations of Marvel's most popular squads & heroes (X-Men, Avengers, Spider-Man, was gonna get the Guardians & other heroes but oh well, they can wait)

Yeah I agree about SHF being the ultimate adult action figures. They're just the best DBZ figures on the market, no question. Perfectly scaled, too; had they been like 8 or 10 inch figures like the Play Arts Kai then I highly doubt we would have the roster we have now. No way they would've ever made Broly, or Android 16. With the 6-inch scale, they can match almost all character sizes equally without them looking completely ridiculous, give or take a few small size disrepancies here n there.

and btw, 1st gen ipad? They still make those? :lol just kidding lol

also kick-ass poses you just thought up Angelo lol. I wanna do something like that now but as you know I can't switch up my poses just yet ;)

and equally kick-ass display Wolvie :goodpost:

So is broly really at 150 already on eBay? or what is going on? I don't think it will be the starting price on eBay

That's if you want to import it. It comes out everywhere else in January/February, should be a lot cheaper then

also kick-ass poses you just thought up Angelo lol. I wanna do something like that now but as you know I can't switch up my poses just yet ;)

Thanks! The three of them were just kind of standing in a still pose by themselves and wanted to see if I could make one display with all of them. I was thinking of making a Namek Vegeta and adding him to the mix. Haha, I know. When you do something like that though, take a picture and post it!

Thanks again! Yeah they're "real" characters from the Expanded Universe. The others I have are all ancient Sith Lords that existed thousands of years before the events of Episode 1. None of them have any "official" representations, so I commissioned a friend to make em for me. Maybe I can post a photo if you guys would like to see em?

Oh I just have the D-Arts Mewtwo. Surprised they haven't made Pikachu yet (the most popular 1, should be a no-brainer but Tamashii likes to work backwards as we all know). Not that big into Pokemon (anymore) but I only bought it so I can have a decent Smash Bros display.

The Batman figures were also done by my friend :) He's very talented. But yeah that Green Lantern being a con exclusive was bogus lol. Tamashii needs to expand on the DC line aside from Injustice; I hate that Superman costume, ugh. Looks silly to me. But Batman is a must-buy of course. Tamashii representative did hint at them making Bane soon, eager to see how that turns out. I have the Revoltech Dark Knight Batman & it scales pretty well. Although we all know Tamashii's articulation is far beyond Revoltech's (they've gotten a lot better over the years, but sometimes those clicky joints are just weird & awkward to pose).

Wow, seriously? That's pretty sweet that the Star Wars Universe was expanded that far back. I have a whole bunch of graphic novels of them but I never got around to reading them. Your friend does some amazing work. Hells yeah post a photo! :lol

How is the Mewtwo? I've seen the rest and they look so awesome but they're quire expensive. The Big Three as I like to call them; Charizard, Bulbasaur, and Blastoise.

Damn, that friend knows how to customize. Yeah, they could have made a lot of money off of the Green Lantern 3.75" figures. Easy at least 75 characters that I can think of. From Green Lantern Rebirth, Sinestro Corps War, and Blackest Night. Even the New 52 stories up to Wrath of the First Lantern. Bane S.H. Figuart? ...That may bring me into the series now. ...I shouldn't have looked up Revoltech Dark Knight. The Bat, Batpod, and Tumbler look beautifully made.

Also, dont lt that PPaK stand fool you, I have a few and they break way easier thn youd think. They're also extremely inflexible. I have 3 arkham paks, 3 mass effect nd 2 man of steel but Im dropping out square enix entirely. I see no reason to not just go 1/6 hot toys/sideshow etc now tht SE has bumped up everything to 10" and pricetags of 100+$. To boot their QC is pretty terrible.
I've broken a few and almost have ANOTHEr about to break, so yeah, the PAK stands are terrible. You have to be super lucky or something. I have a bunch of PAKs like a few Arkham PAKs, Kratos and Drake, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid, Assassin's Creed and Variant Batman. They're all right, but it's a true acquired taste. And the QC is HORRIBLE. They're not terrible, some of them are my favorite figures but you need to know what you're getting into. I've sold a few PAks too - Black Man of Steel, Heath Ledger Joker and trying to sell Bale Batman. Don't have plans to sell anything else bar HT Avengers Captain America.

Back