S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly hope Tamashii does something different and decides to have a double release; Buu Absorbed Gotenks and Buu Absorbed Gohan. Doesn't have to be the same packaging, just released at the exact same time. They look great, too. Vegito, as well. Looking forward to Gohan the most. Love Gohan's face. Much better than the one we saw at Tamashii Nations. No Super Saiyan 4 Goku makes me said. :(

More of Ultimate Gohan, Buuhan and Buutenks is great. I hope we get a smirk face for Gohan

Gohan will. He's had a smirk face before, I'm sure he'll have it again. I get what you mean though, it is his iconic look in that attire.

Hmm, SSJ3 Goku in an otherwise brand new unreleased display set. Is that display finished? He is out of place totally there apart from being the same saga.

It's just the same ol' **** with their displays by displaying sold out figures.

Awesome bro, have fun. Try and ask some questions if u can, specially about this vegeta we're looking at

I doubt it's anything to get our hopes up over. They seemed to have decided to put Scouter Vegeta's face on Super Saiyan Vegeta, for some strange reason, and SDCC Piccolo in the display. Why not Manga Piccolo?

I honestly hope Tamashii does something different and decides to have a double release; Buu Absorbed Gotenks and Buu Absorbed Gohan. Doesn't have to be the same packaging, just released at the exact same time. They look great, too. Vegito, as well. Looking forward to Gohan the most. Love Gohan's face. Much better than the one we saw at Tamashii Nations. No Super Saiyan 4 Goku makes me said. :(

Gohan will. He's had a smirk face before, I'm sure he'll have it again. I get what you mean though, it is his iconic look in that attire.

It's just the same ol' **** with their displays by displaying sold out figures.

I doubt it's anything to get our hopes up over. They seemed to have decided to put Scouter Vegeta's face on Super Saiyan Vegeta, for some strange reason, and SDCC Piccolo in the display. Why not Manga Piccolo?
I hope absorbed buu is the same release, I don't see them doing well sales wise released individually...... Yea I know but I knew someone would ask ask and get excited about the vegeta so I asked for them hahaha

Another picture(s)...

10848012_10152382850005882_1126705991970512032_n.jpg

10801573_10152382849050882_6761685808149332769_n.jpg

1601423_10152382944590882_7112785364058515226_n.jpg

So i guess this would confirm buu will have 2 seperate releases seeing how they gave each buu a diff title, "gohan absorbed & gotenks absorbed"

Thanks for the comments friends ;)

These images from the same exhibit are interesting:

10400014_10152382849750882_45940946192771160_n.jpg

10801652_10152382968900882_6504895453022627880_n.jpg

10690116_10152382986870882_3883606470610026506_n.jpg

Wait WUT? Am I missing something!? Is this an official new vegeta!? Why isn't everybody going insane over this?

Great pics. I'm most excited for Android 16. Broly just arrived and after checking QC my missus hid it along with A17 and blast effects. Waiting for Christmas is gonna be tough this year :impatient:

EDIT: That's an impressive haul for 1 month!

I hope absorbed buu is the same release, I don't see them doing well sales wise released individually...... Yea I know but I knew someone would ask ask and get excited about the vegeta so I asked for them hahaha

That's why I think them being released at the exact same time would be a great idea. Unless Tamashii is going to release Vegito, then Gohan Absorbed Buu, then Ultimate Gohan, and then Gotenks Absorbed Buu in that exact order.

A-16 & Broly :love thanks for pics Angelo2113

Found them on the DragonBallForum by a member called Gotenks. Not sure how he found them though. He's posting pictures of Super Saiyan 4 Goku but I'm not sure if it's from that specific convention or it's from Tamashii Nations.

Wait WUT? Am I missing something!? Is this an official new vegeta!? Why isn't everybody going insane over this?

Because Tamashii is trolling you. Out of everybody, I thought you would have been the one to realize and get upset about that. :lol

How do we know they're trolling us? It's ridiculous to display two combined releases like that just for show. The tag says Vegeta, there is no existing release that says Vegeta that has android period armour.

EDIT: This is ridiculous.

Sil has a point, they have never done that before. He is basically a custom, yet they have a plaque as if he isnt. Maybe this is their way of getting past the reissue.....issue? Include the normal head and voila, new release.

That's why I think them being released at the exact same time would be a great idea. Unless Tamashii is going to release Vegito, then Gohan Absorbed Buu, then Ultimate Gohan, and then Gotenks Absorbed Buu in that exact order.

Found them on the DragonBallForum by a member called Gotenks. Not sure how he found them though. He's posting pictures of Super Saiyan 4 Goku but I'm not sure if it's from that specific convention or it's from Tamashii Nations.

Because Tamashii is trolling you. Out of everybody, I thought you would have been the one to realize and get upset about that. :lol
Hahahaha man I thought the same of all the peeps to get excited never thought it be silrian lol. I think they are trolling also bro, why not add the tips to make it different and more appealing? I think the guy setting up the display fudged up and will be getting replaced lmao. I asked Havok to ask

@Wolvie Because they're really lazy if they can get away with (looks at gohan)?

If this is not something they're releasing, I'm not gonna rant about it. I'm just gonna be really pissed off. Because that's manipulating customers.

How do we know they're trolling us? It's ridiculous to display two combined releases like that just for show. The tag says Vegeta, there is no existing release that says Vegeta that has android period armour.

It's ridiculous to even display figures that are sold out. They may have not had a tag that said Super Saiyan Vegeta and just decided to put that up. I want that to be a new release as much as everybody else but I think it's best for all of us not to get suckered in and be disappointed by Tamashii's ******** again. (Trust me, I want to be proven so wrong on this one.)

Hahahaha man I thought the same of all the peeps to get excited never thought it be silrian lol. I think they are trolling also bro, why not add the tips to make it different and more appealing? I think the guy setting up the display fudged up and will be getting replaced lmao. I asked Havok to ask

Exactly, I don't feel they would just swap a head onto another body. (Yes, I get the irony of Goku's body.)

@Wolvie Because they're really lazy if they can get away with (looks at gohan)?

If this is not something they're releasing, I'm not gonna rant about it. I'm just gonna be really pissed off. Because that's manipulating customers.

Wouldn't be it be considered a new release rather than a reissue? Like Big Deano mentioned. I can't imagine Tamashii would go back to Android Saga Vegeta with a normal head rather than developing and producing Buu Saga Vegeta or Majin Vegeta. Unless they're giving the consumer a way to have Super Saiyan Vegeta by using the heads from Buu Saga/Majin Vegeta but I think that would be too good for them.

Wolvie had a good point about somebody ****ing up and accidentally displayed it like that.

Oh I can, Battle of Gods made sure they can. If they can put android/buu era goku against saiyan vegeta, they can go this easy route too.

Wolvie could be right on that, but the tag says vegeta, not ssj vegeta, this seems intentional to me...:dunno: Somebody took ssj vegeta head off and put saiyn saga vegetas on BY ACCIDENT!? I don't buy that. What, there's a loose ssj vegeta head rolling around somewhere now?

Oh and welcome Gokhan, kudos man, you busted out some serious dough there!:clap

Before I forget that new Gohan face is AWESOME. Man I'd be psyched if his faces fit on Goku's hair... But probably not.

Alright, I guess the only option is to wait and see what the Tamashii employees at the convention have to say.

Oh and welcome Gokhan, kudos man, you busted out some serious dough there!:clap

Before I forget that new Gohan face is AWESOME. Man I'd be psyched if his faces fit on Goku's hair... But probably not.

I would say no because it seems similar to Vegeta's. Where they have the face and the hair on the one piece.

Edited: Unless the sculptor did a superb job to hide the seem.

Sil has a point, they have never done that before. He is basically a custom, yet they have a plaque as if he isnt. Maybe this is their way of getting past the reissue.....issue? Include the normal head and voila, new release.

I won't mind that.

Back