S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other views for Gohan's head sculpt from the same group...

1491389_724722037606342_251559220942903650_o.jpg
1909539_724722737606272_4306874091321631034_o.jpg

I don't like the way the new MAFEX Batman looks entirely, the new face paint sculpt everything. I DO like the first one, that's why I bought it. I also don't think the suit is too different to warrant it on its own unlike the first. I like the angry head and unmasked one, but I wish it had an extra gadget or two. No batarang is so weird, that's a staple of Batman action figures!

Mew was first release only yeah, it's sort of common knowledge :lol the Pokemon line still isn't bad as it seems, but it really matters IF the Pokemon in the line happen to be ones you generally love. I love Mewtwo and the Kanto Starters (Charizard less due to being overrated), Lucario, and Blaziken. If they added Seaking, I wouldn't bother :lol

I don't like the way the new MAFEX Batman looks entirely, the new face paint sculpt everything. I DO like the first one, that's why I bought it. I also don't think the suit is too different to warrant it on its own unlike the first. I like the angry head and unmasked one, but I wish it had an extra gadget or two. No batarang is so weird, that's a staple of Batman action figures!

Mew was first release only yeah, it's sort of common knowledge :lol the Pokemon line still isn't bad as it seems, but it really matters IF the Pokemon in the line happen to be ones you generally love. I love Mewtwo and the Kanto Starters (Charizard less due to being overrated), Lucario, and Blaziken. If they added Seaking, I wouldn't bother :lol

Batman rarely used the batarangs in the Dark Knight Trilogy but I get what you're saying. Is that also included in the second release? The angry head and the unmasked one? I noticed he has the electromagnetic pulse gun. It's a cool gun but he only uses it once. Although, it would be a great display to have him, the gun, and the batpod all together.

Edited: What's the scale of Batman? He seems slightly small.

Nevermind! He seems to match up well with the DC Classics.

There were more than one release? How old are these things? Yeah, I love Mewtwo, Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur. I honestly don't know who the rest are that you named. I stopped after 151. I've been getting into too many collectible lines and it's hard holding onto all of them with my budget so I'm going to pass the Pokemon one. I appreciate all the info!

Edited: How do you know which one is the first and second release? Well, which one includes Mew?

Found the sticker on the front!

Sculpt this with articulation, added faces, maybe slightly thinner arms so they're no bigger than Goku's, and Tamashii has Majin Vegeta...

iDbnVXhKqoxJL.jpg

Edited: Also, that figure actually comes up with a great solution for electricity effects. Multiple pieces that would clip on to a stand similar to Super Saiyan 3 Goku's energy effect.

Found this on the Facebook page...

Looks like Goku gets his ass handed to him...again. Also, somebody pointed out on the Facebook page that both Vegeta and Goku have the same symbol so being taught by Whis is now a highly accurate speculation.

10480135_674626972651637_4356778855162494545_n.jpg

Looks like Goku gets his ass handed to him...again. Also, somebody pointed out on the Facebook page that both Vegeta and Goku have the same symbol so being taught by Whis is now a highly accurate speculation.

I notice Beerus is nowhere to be found except on the poster. Im beginning to think that the wish included Frieza becoming the God of destruction in place of Beerus. Would explain the power increase Frieza got aswell.

More than likely not. Where the Goku body is concerned they never seem to touch it. I guess theres always a chance but once we see a proto thats usually what we get.

That would be a shame, thats one of the main distinctions between gohan and goku during that saga, like ultimate gohans trademark is the reddish gi and the hair.

All it takes is a bit of paint, are they really that lazy and/or cheap? they even did it with sdcc piccolo and sdcc gohan. used 2 different purples on each of those figures to accentuate the characters anime colored differences

View attachment 150211
View attachment 150212

You guys think they'll fix that bright orange? Should be a lot more orange red ish than orange yellow ish

Well how I view it, Anime Goku's colors are simular to the Anime photos. I think They used the manga color? For Ultimate Gohan. Also, Gohan did say that he wanted to wear the same gi as his father's before he went to fight Buu. I'm fine with this.

This one looks promising! Any info on when it's coming out?

I still dont know how they will make this work. Frieza should get destroyed by goku in normal mode. I can see the new form giving him a challenge but his final form should be useless.

If the characters from Battle of the gods are in this, you can pretty much guarantee that Frieza received some kind of power up to be a challenge.

I notice Beerus is nowhere to be found except on the poster. Im beginning to think that the wish included Frieza becoming the God of destruction in place of Beerus. Would explain the power increase Frieza got aswell.

Hey, that's a really cool idea! I'm so excited about the new film. I'm happy with every reveal! I don't mind the jogging suit, since they're just friends and family living through their life. I also think it's cool that Gohan isn't gelling his hair anymore!

It's good to see you Reaper!

I wouldn't wind if Tamashii gives us this Goku instead of a Saiyan Saga. It's close enough to put in Saiyan arc displays and it guarantees us a new sculpt! Although, I'd still prefer a Namek version, but I'll happily take this one. I wouldn't mind getting this new Vegeta either. I know I'm going to love the new movie, so getting a hero design for Vegeta that's similar to his Cell Game outfit and it's a hero version of him. I prefer this new "Battle of Gods arc" over the Boo arc anyways, so I'm game!

Batman rarely used the batarangs in the Dark Knight Trilogy but I get what you're saying. Is that also included in the second release? The angry head and the unmasked one? I noticed he has the electromagnetic pulse gun. It's a cool gun but he only uses it once. Although, it would be a great display to have him, the gun, and the batpod all together.

Edited: What's the scale of Batman? He seems slightly small.

Nevermind! He seems to match up well with the DC Classics.

There were more than one release? How old are these things? Yeah, I love Mewtwo, Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur. I honestly don't know who the rest are that you named. I stopped after 151. I've been getting into too many collectible lines and it's hard holding onto all of them with my budget so I'm going to pass the Pokemon one. I appreciate all the info!

Edited: How do you know which one is the first and second release? Well, which one includes Mew?

Found the sticker on the front!
the heads are only the second release. THe scale is 6 inches.

You need to Pokemon more, especially since Lucario is in the new Smash Bros and had its own movie :lol there's a Mew sticker on the first release

My Mewtwo came with Mew so I guess I was lucky, altho when I first bought it he was still kinda cheap i guess :p

New Trailer:

TEXT: Creator, Writer, Character Designer – Akira Toriyama
TEXT: The Entire Universe Despairs
TEXT: The Evil Emperor
TEXT: Revived
PICCOLO: He’s come back as a monster in a totally different league from us!
VEGETA: What’s going on?!
GOKU: Freeza!
FREEZA: Allow me to show you… my further evolution!

A battle surpassing gods begins — !!!!

After peace returned to Earth following the battle with God of Destruction Beerus, the surviving remnants of Freeza’s forces, Sorbet and Tagoma, approached, seeking the Dragon Balls. Their objective: to revive Freeza in order to bring his forces back to power. That worst wish in history is granted at last, and the resurrected Freeza plots his vengeance against Goku and the other Saiyans… And so, Freeza’s new army advances on Earth, and Gohan, Piccolo, and Kuririn clash with a thousand soldiers. Goku and Vegeta challenge Freeza to a fated duel, but Freeza had attained an overwhelming power-up!

“Allow me to show you… my further evolution!”

Now, for warriors beyond their limits, the curtain was about to open on a battle like none before or since –.

Kanzenshuu - the perfect Dragon Ball database & community!

So I went to Comic Con Experience yesterday and spent a few hours next to the prototypes, and they look awesome! I was going to post the pictures but angelo already posted some of them, lol. But here are some other pictures I took yesterday:
zzj3kLo.jpg

A5jZmdz.jpg

kKkcak9.jpg

NWkavZ3.jpg

9D3h80t.jpg

Jw5Wo0r.jpg

3pwHGvP.jpg

yoBiFdX.jpg

kRR8x9F.jpg

BdlSaqI.jpg

There are other figures there but these were my focus. Unfortunately I couldn't stay more time there as I had to work on friday lol. But is was an amazing event. It is really cool to see the prototypes in person, all of them looks good to me, except for Android 16. Unfortunately he looks small, his facial expression is kinda lame and it is missing some textures on his green armor. Gohan and Buutenks are awesome. Buuhan has a different face sculpt so I think Buutenks is a different figure. Goku SSJ4 is awesome but could have been a little more muscular. His tail is longer than Vegeta scouter's tail.
The Figuarts Zero EX figures are impressive! They are huge and very detailed. The paint job on these prototypes are amazing. Unfortunately I forgot to shot Majin Boo (Figuarts Zero EX).

I don't buy dragonballs having the power to alter Gods. Look at how Shenron responded to Beerus' presence.

And also the whole "1-year limit" rule for reviving the dead.. a lot of questions that need to be answered

But I'm not expecting anything too complicated from Toriyama. Just look at the SSGod ritual, 5 pure hearted Saiyans & 1 of them is just a fetus :lol So really, an explanation for why Freeza is so strong & whatnot is gonna be completely random & we'll most likely just say "uhh.. okay."

New Trailer:

TEXT: Creator, Writer, Character Designer – Akira Toriyama
TEXT: The Entire Universe Despairs
TEXT: The Evil Emperor
TEXT: Revived
PICCOLO: He’s come back as a monster in a totally different league from us!
VEGETA: What’s going on?!
GOKU: Freeza!
FREEZA: Allow me to show you… my further evolution!

A battle surpassing gods begins — !!!!

After peace returned to Earth following the battle with God of Destruction Beerus, the surviving remnants of Freeza’s forces, Sorbet and Tagoma, approached, seeking the Dragon Balls. Their objective: to revive Freeza in order to bring his forces back to power. That worst wish in history is granted at last, and the resurrected Freeza plots his vengeance against Goku and the other Saiyans… And so, Freeza’s new army advances on Earth, and Gohan, Piccolo, and Kuririn clash with a thousand soldiers. Goku and Vegeta challenge Freeza to a fated duel, but Freeza had attained an overwhelming power-up!

“Allow me to show you… my further evolution!”

Now, for warriors beyond their limits, the curtain was about to open on a battle like none before or since –.

Kanzenshuu - the perfect Dragon Ball database & community!

That doesn't explain why Kuririn and Gohan looks younger... And I hope the explanation is not just "they just changed their hairstyles". Anbd Freeza's new transformations is stronger than Super saiyan 1, 2, 3 and God? What the hell....

Back