S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the double-ball neck I mentioned

View attachment 150377

Also tried a flight pose, and while it is possible, it takes some clever posing to get it to stay still. If you add 2 more support beams with additional clamps to the stand to hold him up better then it shouldn't be a problem at all

View attachment 150378

That flight pose is impressive considering it's size.

Exactly what I was about to say Silrian. If I can add, dont try to move the hinges when tight, they will snap, has happened to me before.

Hm that has't happened to me, but I never pushed that, literally and figuratively. What I have is that most of my claw attaching poits all crack and that makes them loose. Very annoying.

Oh and thanks for the pics Havok!:clap I feel like we've got coverage of a lot more events these days, either because tamashii's present more or the community's grown and more people chime in, or likely both. Which is a great sign of the line's growth.

I just noticed that Ultimate Gohan's tag doesn't say pending licenser approval, whereas both Buu's tags do state so. I think Ultimate Gohan will be released after Vegito. It's a loose speculation, but it would be consistent with their past use of what these tags state.

It would also buy them a little more time to maybe finalise what to do with buu... So I hope by August we'll have two Gohan releases next year, widely available to everyone.

Does anyone have a guess what accessories Gohan would include? We've seen two faces now and obviously hands. I ****ing demand a smirk. But otherwise I've no idea...

idk, but it says that the legs of figures, statue's of today are made of abs (by any good company) and i do know that the energy effects of scouter vegeta are pvc

Yeah, so I would expect them to be made of ABS then. Especially Tamashii.

didnt some people here had complaints about a slightly color change from upper body to lower body?

Hm, that sounds familiar. For some reason, I think they were talking about Piccolo.

Here's the double-ball neck I mentioned

View attachment 150377

Also tried a flight pose, and while it is possible, it takes some clever posing to get it to stay still. If you add 2 more support beams with additional clamps to the stand to hold him up better then it shouldn't be a problem at all

View attachment 150378

Oh, wow. That's new. It seems like it would really help the posing for Broly's head though rather than a single joint.

:yess: That looks awesome! Can't wait!

Thanks, crisis! I appreciate the pictures.

Small tip for the flight posing, find a super tiny screwdriver (I had one from "finger skateboards" left... yeah that was a thing here when I was 10... whatever) and if you pose the stand the way you want, screw the darn thing tight as ****. It'll hold a lot better and NO screwing has ever broken my stand thus far... ("Phrasing!")

But nice **** Crisis. I'd love a collection shot from you of the whole, well collection.

Like these...?

WP_20141206_027.jpg
WP_20141206_031.jpg

Ok folks, ive been doing some digging on the new film, and found this:

10689630_396881237137248_2169133513548940661_n.jpg

I have no idea as to its authenticity, but if it is, then it is indeed a new form as mentioned in the trailer. Now im not one for moaning, but the head on that is horrendous!

I'll have to give that tightening trick a try. Thanks for the info, Silrian and Big Deano!

Thanks man, photos of the entire display will be done soon, it is not yet complete...

...That was such a perfect answer. :clap

I just noticed that Ultimate Gohan's tag doesn't say pending licenser approval, whereas both Buu's tags do state so. I think Ultimate Gohan will be released after Vegito. It's a loose speculation, but it would be consistent with their past use of what these tags state.

It would also buy them a little more time to maybe finalise what to do with buu... So I hope by August we'll have two Gohan releases next year, widely available to everyone.

Does anyone have a guess what accessories Gohan would include? We've seen two faces now and obviously hands. I ****ing demand a smirk. But otherwise I've no idea...

I would have thought the opposite, actually.

I really like that statement about having Gohan widely available to every one. Let's hope it becomes a trend.

No. but I hope there's a really cool effect otherwise he'd be a plain release. They need something to make his release different than a Gohan head on a Goku body. ...Even though it's basically that, they just need the accessories to stand out. He'll have the smirk. I'd bet on that.

Ok folks, ive been doing some digging on the new film, and found this:

View attachment 150394

I have no idea as to its authenticity, but if it is, then it is indeed a new form as mentioned in the trailer. Now im not one for moaning, but the head on that is horrendous!

I really hope somebody was just ****ing around. ...What the **** is that. I can't even...

Yeah so do I, but comparing the pic to the poster he isnt in the same pose so it wasnt just 'shopped. Anyone care to translate it to see if its just jibberish or?

The body I dont mind, Friezas final form was good because it was sleek, so this isnt too bad of an "upgrade" its just that head! I cant tell whats what, ita just a mess of parts.

Like I said blood, I just google searched it and that came up. Cant be that old though we only just got the poster surely?

I hope its fake im just covering my bases and thought folk would like to see :p

trust me it happens with pokemon alot too. just as soon coro coro shows something new, fake **** starts to spread right after

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Freeza ends up looking like that anyway

It's like a giant growth on his head. Going from completely clean to that? Doesn't make sense. Even Schwarzenegger would say that's a tumor.

Edited: If they removed the pieces that looks like a set of arms for his neck, it wouldn't be that bad and look pretty good. It's just that part that really throws the entire thing off for me and makes it look horrible.

Figured out what it reminds me of. The upper body design reminds me a lot of Nimrod from X-Men.

He looks like a worse version of Cooler's second form in Cooler's Revenge :lol

Back