S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand why people dislike his hair. There's a really is a discernible green tinge to it. The only real problem I've had with Broly, so far, is the joint for the loin cloth is way too loose and is continually falling out of place; which is very annoying!

From pics I've seen it only has a tint of green in the part of his hair and the rest is yellow. Could look different in hand but I think we're all seeing the same thing which is why most of us dislike the hair color. But as mentioned it's just nitpicking

^Yeah especially when you realise that **** is real die-cast metal.

@Ang ha funny to remember that fingerboard thing though it wasn't to big here.

Yeah you could reverse the theory on the tags saying 'pending', that's true. However in this case, I don't think there's any pending necessary for Gohan for obvious reasons. But I guess it's true it doesn't really say much one way or the other, inductively.

I was thinking, could they possibly release both Buu's at the same time, without either being too expensive? Like, pick whichever you want, or both? That would give people the option, whereas a combined release probably wouldn't have been that much lower in price than the separate total.

I still think it's weird regarding the neutral super buu. I understand they're releasing these because they tie in to vegito and gohan and there's consumer-thinking to that which I applaud, but I mean jesus if the two buus are two full separate releases including the normal time in between, that slows things up a lot.

At that rate we'd barely get gohan next year. Also, I feel like neutral super buu is a more logical tie-in release to gohan than Buutenks... Buutenks is only here for a short while and goku holds him off as much as gohan, before the fusion runs out and we get Buucolo. Buuhan clearly has iconic right to be but I eel buutenks over super buu or kid buu is ridiculous... Absolutely NOBODY in all our polls, forums, discussions, nothing, I've never seen a single 1 person who actively campaigned for buutenks over any other buu, or mentioned him at all... (Though correct me if I missed it.) Whereas Kid buu was the poll winner every time and super buu got plenty votes too and Buuhan's always had his fans too and is a very iconic tie-in with Vegito.

Buuhan after vegito is a commendable release, but buutenks wholly seperate before any other buu, or frieza or cell for that matter....? I'm sorry, no, just no.

Yeah you could reverse the theory on the tags saying 'pending', that's true. However in this case, I don't think there's any pending necessary for Gohan for obvious reasons. But I guess it's true it doesn't really say much one way or the other, inductively.

I was thinking, could they possibly release both Buu's at the same time, without either being too expensive? Like, pick whichever you want, or both? That would give people the option, whereas a combined release probably wouldn't have been that much lower in price than the separate total.

I still think it's weird regarding the neutral super buu. I understand they're releasing these because they tie in to vegito and gohan and there's consumer-thinking to that which I applaud, but I mean jesus if the two buus are two full separate releases including the normal time in between, that slows things up a lot.

At that rate we'd barely get gohan next year. Also, I feel like neutral super buu is a more logical tie-in release to gohan than Buutenks... Buutenks is only here for a short while and goku holds him off as much as gohan, before the fusion runs out and we get Buucolo. Buuhan clearly has iconic right to be but I eel buutenks over super buu or kid buu is ridiculous...

Absolutely NOBODY in all our polls, forums, discussions, nothing, I've never seen a single 1 person who actively campaigned for buutenks over any other buu, or mentioned him at all... (Though correct me if I missed it.) Whereas Kid buu was the poll winner every time and super buu got plenty votes too.

Yeah, the diecast makes them that much more awesome. I never truly watched/appreciated the show, but I'm tempted to get my horoscope (Sagittarius) just because.

I totally agree with you on buutenks. I'd have MUCH preferred kid buu over him so I can have an ideal foe for my ssj3 goku who's stuck in solo pose-limbo, but I'll most likely get him anyway lol. Buuhan on the other hand is much welcome.

Quick question, is big bad toy store as closely knit with tamashi as amazon? If they are, why haven't they changed their predicted arrival date yet?

Alex Blas from Ageless Geeks. Said he should be getting some this week possibly or by the 15th for sure. Seems pretty trusted as a seller so I'm gonna give him a shot.

Oh okay. I know Ageless Geeks. I ordered my 2nd Android 17 and 18 from them. They were pretty good.

Nice! Really loving Vegetto most out of all the new ones shown, but ssj4 goku is a close 2nd.

Never got a chance to get into Saint Seiya, but those figures with the gold cloths look incredible!

It's great seeing them in actual "3D" with the video. You really get a sense of the actual figure rather than just a 2D feel to it. That's why I really like the videos. I was never really "amazed" by Vegito, the character, all that much but I remember when I received the Jakks version of him and thought how awesome his design was. It's great to see him in such high quality that I'm really glad I pre-ordered two of him so I can pose one with normal and one Super Saiyan. Super Saiyan 4 Goku looks absolutely beautiful to me. I've always loved that design since I first saw Dragon Ball GT and I can't believe how well Tamashii did with the sculpt.

At that rate we'd barely get gohan next year. Also, I feel like neutral super buu is a more logical tie-in release to gohan than Buutenks... Buutenks is only here for a short while and goku holds him off as much as gohan, before the fusion runs out and we get Buucolo. Buuhan clearly has iconic right to be but I eel buutenks over super buu or kid buu is ridiculous... Absolutely NOBODY in all our polls, forums, discussions, nothing, I've never seen a single 1 person who actively campaigned for buutenks over any other buu, or mentioned him at all... (Though correct me if I missed it.) Whereas Kid buu was the poll winner every time and super buu got plenty votes too and Buuhan's always had his fans too and is a very iconic tie-in with Vegito.

Buuhan after vegito is a commendable release, but buutenks wholly seperate before any other buu, or frieza or cell for that matter....? I'm sorry, no, just no.

They're die-cast?! Wow

It was a pretty big phase, at least in my school...well maybe just me, ha. It was fun. I never actually skateboarded though so I lived through the mini-skateboards. The phase burned out kinda quick but it was fun.

That was my theory awhile back, about the Buu figures. Release both of them, at the same time or at least the same month, for $45 each rather than one single package for $55 each where people would have to spend $110 if they wanted to display both. I really hope it doesn't come down to two separate releases with far apart dates. I feel that would be a waste of a release.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tamashii decided to put (Neutral) Super Buu right after their Gotenks release. That may work out best in the long run.

I honestly don't mind Gotenks absorbed Buu. It shows that Tamashii is willing to develop and produce lesser forms of villains. The best we can do is hope that will be a continuous trend with them.

...I really need to stay off of eBay. I bid on a brand new in the brown box Scouter Vegeta for $140 and then instantly was hoping for somebody to outbid me.

Okay, I found and decided this is the best picture of Broly...

CLN26LqS.jpg

From Saint Seiya Friends and somebody named Duan.

Yeah. I won that and a Japanese, first release, S.H. Figuart Sailor Moon for $54. I was hoping to be outbid for that, too.
Man I hear ya, eBay is the devil hahaha. Least I got the vegeta for a good deal brand new. N guess that's not bad on that sailor moon either, I got one for $25 shipped 1st release with extra faces :).

Man I hear ya, eBay is the devil hahaha. Least I got the vegeta for a good deal brand new. N guess that's not bad on that sailor moon either, I got one for $25 shipped 1st release with extra faces :).

It is. It lures you into bidding and then most of the time right after it's like "Why did I do that?! Outbid! Outbid! Outbid!"

$25?! Well damn, that's a ****ing great price for any S.H. Figuarts. Congrats!

It is. It lures you into bidding and then most of the time right after it's like "Why did I do that?! Outbid! Outbid! Outbid!"

$25?! Well damn, that's a ****ing great price for any S.H. Figuarts. Congrats!
Hahahahhaa so funny.....yea thanks man, I saw that deal and could not pass on it.

Hahahahhaa so funny.....yea thanks man, I saw that deal and could not pass on it.

I don't blame you. It's great to see people get those deals. Especially if they truly want that figure for their collection rather than the purpose of turning around and re-selling it to make a quick profit.

I'm not TOO upset that I won the figure. I have a double of every other villain so I suppose it was bound to happen with Scouter Vegeta. I have the bootlegs that I can play around with though so I may just leave this one in the box until I decide of a grand display to use him in. That definitely did it for my holiday binge spending. Which is okay because I decided to skip out on other collections and figure its best to focus on one rather than get way too out of control.

I don't blame you. It's great to see people get those deals. Especially if they truly want that figure for their collection rather than the purpose of turning around and re-selling it to make a quick profit.

I'm not TOO upset that I won the figure. I have a double of every other villain so I suppose it was bound to happen with Scouter Vegeta. I have the bootlegs that I can play around with though so I may just leave this one in the box until I decide of a grand display to use him in. That definitely did it for my holiday binge spending. Which is okay because I decided to skip out on other collections and figure its best to focus on one rather than get way too out of control.
Yea I never buy anything to turn around to sell it, HATE scalpers!.......yea bro I went over board on my spending for myself as well,wife was like "I thought we didn't have that much money?" I was like it's on credit :/ ....lol

Quick question, is big bad toy store as closely knit with tamashi as amazon? If they are, why haven't they changed their predicted arrival date yet?

It all depends on Bluefin, who are Tamashii's US distributor. They ship to BBTS, Amazon and all US retailers.

BBTS and other online shops likely won't change their dates until the month has come and gone. I've ordered plenty of stuff from them when their estimated dates have come and gone. So don't be surprised if BBTS doesn't get them until January or February at the latest. However, since they usually get smaller shipments, they might get it earlier than Amazon like BBTS did with Android 18 and 17. 17 came out about 2-3 weeks earlier on BBTS than Amazon. I remember cause I had orders on both sites for him.

Amazon likely has the largest orders and since they have lots of shipping promises, they're more concerned about Bluefin's dates other than anything. So they probably have the "safe" date of February. Especially with the dock workers' strike going on, I'm sure that will be affecting them a lot.

Yea I never buy anything to turn around to sell it, HATE scalpers!.......yea bro I went over board on my spending for myself as well,wife was like "I thought we didn't have that much money?" I was like it's on credit :/ ....lol

Yeah, I just can't do that. I wish there was a price guide on all of these S.H. Figuarts set by those who are knowledgeable about the line and the demand. I wouldn't mind selling things based off of those people's expertise opinions.

Haha, that was a pretty good line. It's the holidays though. Time to feel good about yourself. ...Er, well, and others. :lol

Yeah, I just can't do that. I wish there was a price guide on all of these S.H. Figuarts set by those who are knowledgeable about the line and the demand. I wouldn't mind selling things based off of those people's expertise opinions.

Haha, that was a pretty good line. It's the holidays though. Time to feel good about yourself. ...Er, well, and others. :lol
Yea that would be cool!! Way I see it people should help each other out.....yea others lol

Back