S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wtf that looks like frieza got held above a fire and just melted away all his fine curvatures, like a naked molten clown who lost weight everywhere but his head..:lol

Even imperfect cell would be like daaang, you ugly!

@Ang yes, they made them of dbz!? Never knew that. but the screwdriver tool for that thing fits these stands perfectly.

For Goodness sake, I never said it was real man, I just thought people would like to see it. Is this what this thread has devolved into?

Fact is I found it on google, it looked real, so I shared it. Im sorry if it annoys you that we are behind in news but some of us dont know everything! This threads my only source of dbz news, im not on loads of sites.

Wtf that looks like frieza got held above a fire and just melted away all his fine curvatures, like a naked molten clown who lost weight everywhere but his head..:lol

Even imperfect cell would be like daaang, you ugly!

@Ang yes, they made them of dbz!? Never knew that. but the screwdriver tool for that thing fits these stands perfectly.

Yeah! I remember that mini-skateboard phase was quite huge and I bought anything and everything Dragonball Z back then. I was glad I kept all my Dragonball Z stuff in a box, it was easy to find them.

For Goodness sake, I never said it was real man, I just thought people would like to see it. Is this what this thread has devolved into?

Fact is I found it on google, it looked real, so I shared it. Im sorry if it annoys you that we are behind in news but some of us dont know everything! This threads my only source of dbz news, im not on loads of sites.

Way to go, Big Deano. Now this forum is nothing but anarchy! :panic:

It was worth posting, we had a great discussion on it. ...Especially how disgusting it is. It's better than me posting about 10 comments on one page. :lol

Don't worry about it. I'm glad you posted it and shared it. That's what this forum is about.

...Man, I really wish I was with this line from the beginning. I would have bought at least 4 SDCC Gohans. :gah:

It seems a lot of people are ordering Broly from Japan through eBay. There's nothing wrong with that, I would have done it if I knew all the trouble Amazon would be having, but I wonder when the next release like that will cause this much anticipation.

From Titus over at Saint Seiya Friends...

HlaT21go.jpg

Yous guys are gonna love Broly when you get your hands on him. He truly is a remarkable figure, it's amazing how they were able to accomplish this. All other Broly figures are now obsolete compared to this thing

Yous guys are gonna love Broly when you get your hands on him. He truly is a remarkable figure, it's amazing how they were able to accomplish this. All other Broly figures are now obsolete compared to this thing

I don't think I've heard one bad thing about the figure. It surprised me the most when Silrian commented on how nice the figure looked and he hates the character. I'm glad I ordered a couple of him, I'll probably be even more ecstatic when I actually get him.

...Take more pictures. :lol

It's strange because I feel Broly will be the most difficult big figure, well other than Shenron, ever developed and produced in this line. I hope Tamashii doesn't feel insecure about Nappa after Broly's success. Still wondering how they're going to accomplish Nappa's torso, though.

I bought the grey impact effect. It's quite simple but really well done. I've decided to wait until Stage Act 4s are re-released to set it up the way I planned. Plus, I need a paint that is a similar color to complete the display. May get the beige in the mean time, as well.

I hope Tamashii officially announces those other effects to be released before SDCC.

Well I guess the hair color might be the only issue some people may have. And maybe a different ki blast instead of the 3 identical ones, but that's just nitpicking. Other than that it's flawless.

If they ever do transformed Cooler then that would be interesting to see as well

Well I guess the hair color might be the only issue some people may have. And maybe a different ki blast instead of the 3 identical ones, but that's just nitpicking. Other than that it's flawless.

If they ever do transformed Cooler then that would be interesting to see as well

Yeah, those are more nitpicking issues rather than production issue. ...I think. I haven't really heard any production issues. No loose anything.

That would be a cool S.H. Figuart. I hope every character, that is of interesting to the fans, is a possibility now.

A head swap for "fun"? Wow, they have a pretty screwed up sense of humor.

Yeah the hair is really the only thing I'm complaining about from what I've seen but that's something that can be fixed really. I'm really hoping the guy I'm gonna order from gets them in this week so I can get Broly soon. Dying to get my hands on him.

And I would love Cooler as the next movie villain if they do one. Preferably in his final form but I'll take his normal form too. He's my second favorite movie villain

I am getting those Zero 1/6 scale statues Angelo. Also investing in Naruto 1/6 from Gecco, I think they look great. Might be the only one in this thread though ha. :)

It seems a lot of people are ordering Broly from Japan through eBay. There's nothing wrong with that, I would have done it if I knew all the trouble Amazon would be having, but I wonder when the next release like that will cause this much anticipation.

From Titus over at Saint Seiya Friends...

View attachment 150469
Totally buying the FiguartsZero EX line cause of how amazing that Goku looks. I still need that smaller SSJ one, but I wonder if we could get other characters like SSJ2 Gohan and SSJ Vegeta.

Yeah the hair is really the only thing I'm complaining about from what I've seen but that's something that can be fixed really. I'm really hoping the guy I'm gonna order from gets them in this week so I can get Broly soon. Dying to get my hands on him.

And I would love Cooler as the next movie villain if they do one. Preferably in his final form but I'll take his normal form too. He's my second favorite movie villain

Who are you going to order from that'll have Broly in this week? Is he overseas?

I am getting those Zero 1/6 scale statues Angelo. Also investing in Naruto 1/6 from Gecco, I think they look great. Might be the only one in this thread though ha. :)

Yeah? Where are you going to get him from?

I don't understand why people dislike his hair. There's a really discernible green tinge to it. The only real problem I've had with Broly, so far, is the joint for the loin cloth is way too loose and is continually falling out of place; which is very annoying!

Last edited:
Back