S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, he wont. Pwnstar clarified a few pages back that it was displayed by mistake and was never meant to be seen, a real shame honestly.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Maybe an SDCC Exclusive some day?

Nah, he wont. Pwnstar clarified a few pages back that it was displayed by mistake and was never meant to be seen, a real shame honestly.

REALLY? Oh wow that slipped past me. Damn that's effed up.:( Unless they release Bojack Trunks down the line.

Im not all that annoyed either way. I would have bought one PCE Vegeta simply to "have them all", plus, I see PCE Vegeta as current anime Vegeta and not Android Saga Vegeta anyway. Plus he was quite cheap.

That's how I see it, as well. We have a Vegeta release for Android Saga (Original SS), Cell Saga (2.0), and Battle of Gods Saga (PC) now.

They can use the arms and legs of this Super Saiyan Vegeta release for a Majin Vegeta, which I think would work perfectly. They would only need to work on the head and torso sculpt

Edited:
Xenoverse 2!!!!

:yess:

Xeno 1 was alright, I just hope this is more refined and like Tenkaichi 3, but fat chance at that.

SSB Kaioken X 10 better be in this mother ****er.

PRESS RELEASE confirms more customisation than before

SANTA CLARA, Calif., (May 17, 2016) – BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. the premier publisher of anime videogames today announces DRAGON BALL® XENOVERSE 2, the most expansive Dragon Ball® videogame experience to-date. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 is currently in development at famed Osaka, Japan based videogame developer DIMPS and will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and STEAM® for PC. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 is scheduled to launch in the Americas in 2016.

Developed to fully utilize the power of current generation gaming consoles and PCs; DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 builds upon the highly popular DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character customization choices to date among a multitude of new features and special upgrades. Additional details and features pertaining to DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 will be revealed at E3 2016 (June 14-16) in BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.’s demo theaters, located in rooms 303A&B in the South Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center.

“The Dragon Ball franchise is a crown jewel and a perennial fan-favorite of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment’s robust anime videogame portfolio and DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 will build upon that illustrious legacy.” said Eric Hartness, Vice President of Marketing at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. “With DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2, we’re working diligently with the DIMPS team to pull out all the stops and push the Dragon Ball videogame experience to new heights.”

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 is currently rated “RP” for Rating Pending by the ESRB. The game will be coming to the Americas for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and STEAM® for PC in 2016.

Do you mean the new figure or the vid?

I also have the full DBZ manga, but for me this figure it's not that Super Vegeta "stage"we hoped for ( It isn't the same full SSJ Second Grade Stage Trunks and Goku achieved, that's true) Neverthless this new figure seems more like an updated version (New sculpt + New Joints) of SSJ Vegeta from Cell saga (Or a 2.0 version if you want) than anything else.They've reused the same shoulders from Goku awakening and that's all, but however it isn't enough, He should be way more muscular than this figure.

latest

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyway, he calls himself "Super Vegeta" from the very beginning of the Androids Saga, the first time he transforms into SSJ, if I remember correctly (besides that vid I posted before, when he destroys Android 19 using that "Super Vegeta's Big Bang Attack" )

In the manga, the super vegeta size isn't very consistent too. He does look like this figure at times. I'll post some pics from the manga tomorrow morning.

Im not all that annoyed either way. I would have bought one PCE Vegeta simply to "have them all", plus, I see PCE Vegeta as current anime Vegeta and not Android Saga Vegeta anyway. Plus he was quite cheap.

I wouldn't be annoyed if it had white boot tips like android saga vegeta, instead of this half assed release with the brown unlined tips.

Thats the point though, they were deliberately going for Super/BoG colours which included the boot tips, but they werent able to add the lines in as it was a recolour ONLY.

Do you mean the new figure or the vid?

I also have the full DBZ manga, but for me this figure it's not that Super Vegeta "stage"we hoped for ( It isn't the same full SSJ Second Grade Stage Trunks and Goku achieved, that's true) Neverthless this new figure seems more like an updated version (New sculpt + New Joints) of SSJ Vegeta from Cell saga (Or a 2.0 version if you want) than anything else.They've reused the same shoulders from Goku awakening and that's all, but however it isn't enough, He should be way more muscular than this figure.

latest

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyway, he calls himself "Super Vegeta" from the very beginning of the Androids Saga, the first time he transforms into SSJ, if I remember correctly (besides that vid I posted before, when he destroys Android 19 using that "Super Vegeta's Big Bang Attack" )

The Goku you posted is third not second grade.

Well they could have made him a black hair version instead of super Saiyan if they could only do repaints.
He was still a ssj Vegeta reissue man. Sure you arent just trying to come up with reasons to hate on tamashii at this point? [emoji14]

I jk ;)

@snake Indeed. This vegeta sculpt modded into majin vegeta: dear god please let that happen.

Would teh hair sculpt be accurate though... Also was wondering how would this look with this head but colored black hair?

I can tell straight away that this Vegetas hair is longer and wider to look more like ascended ssj, so I dont think it would look right in black or for Majin.

i really want a second form cell, do you think they will make a diorama with super vegeta, trunks, 18, 16, krillin, and maybe a tien with the Green suit in the next event?

i really want a second form cell, do you think they will make a diorama with super vegeta, trunks, 18, 16, krillin, and maybe a tien with the Green suit in the next event?

Would love for an 2nd form of cell or mecha Freeza.. But nope.

Back