S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This comment is related to one of the exclusives that's not Dragon Ball related because the SDCC exclusives announcements need to be made together in a group. Can't announce if one property is lagging behind the others.

The ambiguous nature of our responses on Twitter allow us to reveal more things than we can on our facebook page. However, not everything revolves around dragon ball products.

NICE! Welcome aboard Derringer ! Glad i can finaly stop reposting ( and possibly getting some of your info wrong on occasion) From 4chan :lol

Hey Derringer, are you officially with Bluefin Tamashii? If so, thanks for the clarification/ update.

If he is the SAME Derringer from 4chan's /toy/ ( and I've no reason to believe otherwise) then he most certianly is. He would be the source of all my information.

Just got the saiyan saga vegeta - looks superb but the wind blew and he literally fell in half (destructo disc anyone?) his waist and leg joints are only held on by gravity. Gonna have to tighten them up - what works best on these little joints? i've only ever used glue/paint on bigger ones. This is quite a bad QC issue though

I'm particularly fond of Pledge floorpolish with Future shine. stuff is water-based, so it will not damage the figure, and can be simply washed off if you get too much of it on the figure.
Failing that, Clear nailpolish, and use it slowly and spairingly to build up the balljoint.

It's just the scratch on it bugs me, so I was going to use these funds to try and get another. The legs were fixed with polish so they are nice and stiff.

Can you share a picture of how bad the scratch is?

Snake, if you are willing to send to UK message me, im looking for a secind to take off the hip shields for a namek style, so I have no need for the scouter, but try not to reply on the board as they are quite strict about sales outwith DMs, thanks.

Can you share a picture of how bad the scratch is?

I can have one up later today.

Snake, if you are willing to send to UK message me, im looking for a secind to take off the hip shields for a namek style, so I have no need for the scouter, but try not to reply on the board as they are quite strict about sales outwith DMs, thanks.

I will PM you.

Here is the photos I promised Lerath.

My camera is terrible so this is the best I could get, the upper left hand part of the scouter lens has a white scratch on it.

If anyone has a spare scouter I would gladly buy it from them instead of selling the entire figure.

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

Anytime. That puts us at 5 this year, with possibly one more around the holidays. We nearly doubled our releases from last year! 3 in 2012, 5 conirmed in 2013!!! Awesome stuff.

I'm ready for SDCC! 41 days!

In 2012 wasnt there more than 3? Ssj3 goku, sdcc gohan, trunks, and cell, and im not sure when ssj vegeta came out

Just got the bootleg three pack of seiya effect parts; They look amazing, BUT there are a few things i feel I have to say before anyone considers buying them;

First, they dont come with any stands, so you will need spare ones from the stage sets in order to use them

Second, being 3rd party copies they are made of a more brittle plastic, so they are quite fragile!

Finally, the peg holes arent uniform, some are tight others are loose.

If you can get around those facts and are gentle they are amazing to pose with; pics are coming later today.

20130607_123614.jpg

20130607_123520.jpg

Just picture vegeta doing his multi shot technique, Piccolo doing a special beam cannon, and Trunks doing his signature move.

Last edited:
Does anyone know when exactly Krillin showed up on Amazon for pre-order???

Yeah, he has... I have him on pre-order through Amazon....

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D07A5M8/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

Back