S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a 2 pack. I ment 2 seperate exclusives.

Oh ok if we got 2 I wouldn't be as mad if we more get more then just Nappa hopefully Buu is coming soon.

tumblr_mn9npyiB6Y1rvt2o5o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Ok, speculation here!!!
Tamashii just posted on Twitter that 6 of 8 SDCC exclusives have been confirmed. There waiting for the last 2!
I'm thinking we may get 2 DBZ figures from SDCC! It would make sence. Whats better than a Normal Goku? A normal Goku and Nappa exclusive pack! Fingers crossed! Im ready for the reveals.

Edit: They also said they have BIG plans for NYCC!

i wanna see revea pictures !!! cmon !! SDCC!!:horror

Nappas not an important character? Lol, he was technically a side Villain who did more damage to the Z fighters than any other villain had done at the time.

In a television show, there really isnt such a thing as an unimportant character. Nappa got lots of screen time, so he played a pretty big part in the series. But also, if it werent for characters like Nappa we'd have nothing to compare stringer/weaker characters to. If all of the character were nice like Goku, or bad *** like Vegeta, there'd be no show.

I already have the Perfect Cell and Saiyan Saga Vegeta. And I wanted to see if I should buy the other figures in this order' SSJ Vegeta, Piccolo, SSJ 2nd release Goku, Frieza, SDCC SSJ Gohan, Trunks, then SSJ3 Goku. this isn't including the SDCC because i'll buy those when they come out, along with Krillin

Last edited:
Nappas not an important character? Lol, he was technically a side Villain who did more damage to the Z fighters than any other villain had done at the time.

In a television show, there really isnt such a thing as an unimportant character. Nappa got lots of screen time, so he played a pretty big part in the series. But also, if it werent for characters like Nappa we'd have nothing to compare stringer/weaker characters to. If all of the character were nice like Goku, or bad *** like Vegeta, there'd be no show.

Idk...I'm definitely getting a Nappa when it comes out but I can't really get excited for it. The thought of getting a Piccolo repaint excites me because I want an anime accurate Piccolo and perfect consistency in my collection. Not only would a Piccolo repaint look great next to the SDCC Gohan/Goku in pics, I'd also really like to have a set up with the original three and their repaints. If it simply can't be Piccolo, the long awaited normal form Goku would be an amazing surprise...but Nappa? Idk.

he was a beast just like the figure is a big beast! :rock:

Idk...I'm definitely getting a Nappa when it comes out but I can't really get excited for it. The thought of getting a Piccolo repaint excites me because I want an anime accurate Piccolo and perfect consistency in my collection. Not only would a Piccolo repaint look great next to the SDCC Gohan/Goku in pics, I'd also really like to have a set up with the original three and their repaints. If it simply can't be Piccolo, the long awaited normal form Goku would be an amazing surprise...but Nappa? Idk.

I'lll only get excited for him if he comes with another set of arms to do this!

Dragon%20Ball%20Z%20Piccolo%209.JPG

and a chopped off arm without a visible joint and the beam ofcourse

PiccoloSpecialBeamCannonK.png

Last edited:
@Blood, I agree. You made me realize something, Napa really is epic. He's the only Villain to kill a Z fighter without using cheap tactics. :lol

I may be in the minority here, but I'd like a Bilis and God Mode Goku (with normal hair option); maybe as a 2 pack

i think bill has a better chance of being a 2 pack with his companion Wiss. but neither will happen

... you know what would make an AWESOME SDCC Exclusive, and would be fairly cheap?

a 14 pack of the two sets of Dragon *****.

the 7 earth ones, and the 7 namekian ones.

Back