S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda weird Krillin isn't even appearing in the search... Cool, I'm just trying to figure out when Amazon is going to have Pink Ranger up for pre-order... So my guess is about the end of June, give or take...

Im going to need a loan if these releases keep up lol; frieza, krillin, sdcc, white green red and now pink rangers too, with the rest coming too.

Black, yellow and blue isn't far behind....

I was hoping they'd give us pink/yellow and blue/black as 2 packs like Japan gets for the auxilliary team members, but it looks like they are trying to drain every penny from U.S. customers...

Sweet! PO'd him, cause Amazon will ship him first!
Amazon kinda ****ed that up in the search engine. The mashed SHFiguarts together instead of normally spacing out the s and h.

yeah, I noticed that too; whoever entered the listing messed up :p

Ok, speculation here!!!
Tamashii just posted on Twitter that 6 of 8 SDCC exclusives have been confirmed. There waiting for the last 2!
I'm thinking we may get 2 DBZ figures from SDCC! It would make sence. Whats better than a Normal Goku? A normal Goku and Nappa exclusive pack! Fingers crossed! Im ready for the reveals.

Edit: They also said they have BIG plans for NYCC!

I also saw they mentioned on twitter that they're announcing a lot of females this month. Wander if #18 will be announced??

Ok, speculation here!!!
Tamashii just posted on Twitter that 6 of 8 SDCC exclusives have been confirmed. There waiting for the last 2!
I'm thinking we may get 2 DBZ figures from SDCC! It would make sence. Whats better than a Normal Goku? A normal Goku and Nappa exclusive pack! Fingers crossed! Im ready for the reveals.

Edit: They also said they have BIG plans for NYCC!

You will be heartbroken if we don't get nappa if could be 17 and 18.

Hahaha Have I made it that obvious how bad I want Nappa?

Yea IMO he's a **** character if they are going to make a pointless character they should just make this guy.

180px-VegetaBird-LikeFriezaSoldier.png

Yea IMO he's a **** character if they are going to make a pointless character they should just make this guy.

180px-VegetaBird-LikeFriezaSoldier.png

Come on man :) I guess we will go into this discussion again of who is and is not considered an important character.

Nappa is very important. Not only did he defeat all the Z fighters himself, other than Goku. He killed 3. But he was proof of how unstable Vegeta was. He was Vegeta's example that Vegeta was there for buisness, no matter what. Nappa is a pretty important character!

Come on man :) I guess we will go into this discussion again of who is and is not considered an important character.

Nappa is very important. Not only did he defeat all the Z fighters himself, other than Goku. He killed 3. But he was proof of how unstable Vegeta was. He was Vegeta's example that Vegeta was there for buisness, no matter what. Nappa is a pretty important character!

Maybe I don't find him important cause I'm not of fan of Nappa.
There are way better characters to do figures of other then nappa .
he served his purpose till Goku got there doubt we are getting a two pack.

Maybe I don't find him important cause I'm not of fan of Nappa.
There are way better characters to do figures of other then nappa .
he served his purpose till Goku got there doubt we are getting a two pack.

Not a 2 pack. I ment 2 seperate exclusives.

Back