S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine he recolored Scouter Vegeta's armor, scaled it up to fit on Nappa. Then did some masterful reshaping of it with the liquify tool (for those who don' know what that means: It puts a mesh over your image, and you can push/pull/inflate/shrink areas with your brush to reshape the image.)

Thinking of it now, you probably recolored the armor as a last step to preserve your sharp lines.

Anyone here have Twitter?
I'm going to start bugging them about Nappa. Maybe someone can get a response out of them. I know last year the actually answered a number of my questions.

Their answer to the Nappa questions is always, and I'm paraphrasing, that he's "off the table for now, however we may revisit him in the future with new tooling."

yet they keep trolling us with tweets like "WHAT? 9000?!" I believe he's definitely still in consideration, but they just need to give us an idea of a release date. "Sometime next year" is all we need!

Their answer to the Nappa questions is always, and I'm paraphrasing, that he's "off the table for now, however we may revisit him in the future with new tooling."

yet they keep trolling us with tweets like "WHAT? 9000?!"
That's why I'm bugging them. It could just be the Original Colored Vegeta, but he never said that in that color scheme. I just assume we will finally see him at SDCC as a finalized prototype.

Philosopher thanks and it's nice to hear from another fan of Z.O.E ;)

I hope they re-release the revoltech Anubis, because in his time I forgot to buy it :slap

I leave to you this pair of conquerors :wave:

VegetaampNappa2_zpsae74e687.jpg

Nice one.

If they tweeted out something like "We've revealed the Android trio, but are there any trios left? Hmm.." then that's all I need. They love being coy with their tweets that leaves us guessing.

That alone could mean a number of possibilities. Of course the Saiyan trio, then there's Androids 13 14 and 15, even as farfetched as Mr. Satan Fat Buu and Videl. Hell it could even mean Cooler, Transformed Cooler, and Metal Cooler! :panic:

If they tweeted out something like "We've revealed the Android trio, but are there any trios left? Hmm.." then that's all I need. They love being coy with their tweets that leaves us guessing.

That alone could mean a number of possibilities. Of course the Saiyan trio, then there's Androids 13 14 and 15, even as farfetched as Mr. Satan Fat Buu and Videl.

You also have First form Freeza, Zarbon, and Dedirian, Tien/Yamcha/Chiautzu ( to complete Z Fighters), Bulma/Chi Chi/Kid Gohan, Vegeta/Nappa/Radditz

So many choices!

Since movie characters have a shot, i'd say fusion trio of Gogeta, Vegetto and Gotenks. Im honestly not a fan of Gogetas design and Gotenks is just an obnoxious kid you want to slap, but if it gets me my Vegetto :p

Since movie characters have a shot, i'd say fusion trio of Gogeta, Vegetto and Gotenks. Im honestly not a fan of Gogetas design and Gotenks is just an obnoxious kid you want to slap, but if it gets me my Vegetto :p

Sure, all three have good chances of being released.

It could also mean a trio of hero characters from the movies, such as Gogeta, Pikkon, and Tapion :eek: Swap out any of em for Bojack-movie SSj2 Gohan, perhaps

ugh, these hypothetical releases will keep us up all night lol

The Broly and Arlian pics are awesome Orbital!

My favorite trio would be Ascended Vegeta, Long Haired Armored Trunks, and Semi-Perfect Cell! That would be the greatest!

@Jayrod All excellent choices!

goddamnit phrasing...
*ahem*
There is a photograph of the packaging for Bandai Tamashii Nations S.H. Figuarts Android 18 circulating around the web.
How's that!? BETTER!?

Back