S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does anybody here have the physique of a DBZ character or do you all look like Fat Buu? :lol
My body looks like Evil Buu
1689503-evil_buu.jpg

Thank God, I'm not ugly like him though :lol

I'm too tall to be truly fat. I wish I could workout but I have physical issues, partly genetic, that render me out of physical norms. Hope to change it slowly but it's complicated. And too personal. But let's just say I'm medically advised never to try and train z-fighter style.

Isn't evil buu tall? If he's tall i might be in the same boat as philo.

I'm too tall to be truly fat. I wish I could workout but I have physical issues, partly genetic, that render me out of physical norms. Hope to change it slowly but it's complicated. And too personal. But let's just say I'm medically advised never to try and train z-fighter style.
I'm sorry to hear that, I genuinely can sympathize although I can't truly imagine what you're going through.

I hope things will get better for you :) , either through some new treatment, or a God sent miracle healing.

I think my body looks close to Goku when he was my age, and I'm WAY stronger! I'm just kidding! My dad would body build, and I wanted be like him, so I would work out a lot. Then I was forced to constantly exercise for health reasons. I was really inspired by the Bane character from the comics Vengeance of Bane #1 and #2, and Bane of the Demon. Although when I came up with my user name I wasn't thinking of that storyline. It was just a coincidence, and I just liked the idea of me being a "bane" of evil. Although, ever since I watched Dragon Ball last year, Goku and Vegeta are who I think of when I exercise! More Vegeta!

I think my body looks close to Goku when he was my age, and I'm WAY stronger! I'm just kidding! My dad would body build, and I wanted be like him, so I would work out a lot. Then I was forced to constantly exercise for health reasons. I was really inspired by the Bane character from the comics Vengeance of Bane #1 and #2, and Bane of the Demon. Although when I came up with my user name I wasn't thinking of that storyline. It was just a coincidence, and I just liked the idea of me being a "bane" of evil. Although, ever since I watched Dragon Ball last year, Goku and Vegeta are who I think of when I exercise! More Vegeta!

I always thought the real Bane was typing all this....................

Philosopher: thanks for the opinion man, always remember that I liked the organic look of 16's armor.

Here another version of Broly with the changes described:

SCE2015c_zps2a04c54c.jpg

I kinda have the young Goku body.Like athlete body.But I am taller than him.I have 1.86 m. I usually dress like this.
139223-dragonballz_movie08_35.jpg
I look in the mirror somethimes and arange my hair in Goku's Hairstyle.:))
My girlfriend even is like Chichi. The way she acts sometimes. :))
And I have a friend that looks like Piccolo.

Philosopher: thanks for the opinion man, always remember that I liked the organic look of 16's armor.

Here another version of Broly with the changes described:

SCE2015c_zps2a04c54c.jpg
Ooooooh, this I like very much! I would like his skin to look like this. Great work Orbital!

(I don't know why I haven't mentioned this yet, but I'm a Z.O.E fan too, I have the revoltech Jehuty (111 version) and Anubis :) I'm a big fan of Kojima's games)

I kinda have the young Goku body.Like athlete body.But I am taller than him.I have 1.86 m. I usually dress like this.
View attachment 117104
I look in the mirror somethimes and arange my hair in Goku's Hairstyle.:))
My girlfriend even is like Chichi. The way she acts sometimes. :))
And I have a friend that looks like Piccolo.
Your green friend may need to see a doctor !

Philosopher thanks and it's nice to hear from another fan of Z.O.E ;)

I hope they re-release the revoltech Anubis, because in his time I forgot to buy it :slap

I leave to you this pair of conquerors :wave:

VegetaampNappa2_zpsae74e687.jpg

I'm not quite sure who to compare myself with in the DB universe. I'm an amalgamation: bow-legged like Master Roshi, I have Vegeta's hairline, Nappa's chin, a torso like early DBZ Goku, and big ears like all of them.

Photoshop lol

I wish someone could forward that image to Tamashii. Seriously they'd be fools NOT to release him at this point.

Philosopher thanks and it's nice to hear from another fan of Z.O.E ;)

I hope they re-release the revoltech Anubis, because in his time I forgot to buy it :slap

I leave to you this pair of conquerors :wave:

VegetaampNappa2_zpsae74e687.jpg
This is why no one can trust us when they see a figure reveal here :lol

Bummer about Anubis, He's going for 80-ish right now on Amazon, I got a used one from Ebay for about 40 USD (some parts were slightly damaged, but it's in pretty good condition)

Hi everyone!!

I like a lot the last Figuarts showed, but I'm a little bit disappointed with C16 size, so I leave this here:

View attachment 117081

It could be taller even than in PS, bu I think it's more similar to anime version.

Perfect, cooler!
The problem is, he would look too tall next to Cell and Piccolo. We already have some scale problems (like krillin being too big and cell being too small for example)

Back