S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I died a little bit after reading that. Good one!
Also, I'm considering buying Trunks. Would you guys recommend him? The only prices I can find him for are really steep; the one I'll probably go with is $225 with free shipping (that somehow applies to Australia).
Trunks is one of my favorite characters, and he seems to be a very good figure with many posing possibilities. Is he worth that price though? I'd like to hear your opinion.

I died a little bit after reading that. Good one!
Also, I'm considering buying Trunks. Would you guys recommend him? The only prices I can find him for are really steep; the one I'll probably go with is $225 with free shipping (that somehow applies to Australia).
Trunks is one of my favorite characters, and he seems to be a very good figure with many posing possibilities. Is he worth that price though? I'd like to hear your opinion.
He can't do his burning attack blast pose because his coat doesn't make room for his clavicle joints (-_-), and personally I think his legs are far too skinny (especially from side view) when compared to nearly any arkwork, and he has those peculiar capped knee joints.

But considering everything else he has going for him (27 pieces total :D ), I'd say he's a good purchase, but I couldn't justify $225 for him (unless that amount won't hurt you, then why not :) )

I recommend Trunks but $225? Ouch x__x I paid about $90 for him and I thought that was expensive. There's gotta be a cheaper one out there somewhere man. One of the worst feelings is paying a high amount for something, then seeing that same item a week later being sold for half of what you payed x____x happened to me many times

Well I'm not sure where to look aside from ebay and Amazon. Other internet stores just seem to be sold out.
And 225 certainly would hurt me! I don't even generate my own income yet, so...

Originally Posted by KPman
*snip*

1.) Does anyone have photos of the brown shipper box their Krillin came in - finally ordered Krillin recently, but the box/ taping looks pretty odd on mine.

2.) is there a way to untape the inner box (not brown shipper box) on these figures without actually damaging the box or do you guys cut the tape(s)?
Can any Krillin owners out there help me out?

Bumping again. Any responses would be appreciated :D

I've just cut the tape whenever there's been the brown shipping box. Given it's cardboard it's unlikely that you can untape it without damaging it.

I have the Krillin shipper, but unfortunately it is in storage with no way to get to it. I do remember there being quite a long bit of tape on the top if that helps.

As for the other question, with the box usually having been laminated the tape can come off but its not a guarantee, probs best to just cut it man.

There isnt any bootleg Krillins out there so you shouldnt have any issues in that regard.

I hope they re-release the revoltech Anubis, because in his time I forgot to buy it :slap
[/img][/center]

Anubis is great. Not many people around here collected from that line, I was lucky enough to get all of them at release.

Riobot is supposed to be releasing their diecast Anubis soon.

My collection.

6f5gd3.jpg

334ly6a.jpg

Anubis is great. Not many people around here collected from that line, I was lucky enough to get all of them at release.

Riobot is supposed to be releasing their diecast Anubis soon.

My collection.

6f5gd3.jpg

334ly6a.jpg

Is that zone of enders? If so, I remember that game on ps2 lool didnt kno they had their own figures lol

The ZoE figures are awesome, nice collection. I like them but I could never get past their... peculiar protrusion... ehrm.

Back