S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting on that Mezco hulk they showed the prototype for at SDCC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I think that Mezco hulk is pretty much perfect from what they’ve shown. I don’t know what shf could do to improve on it other than maybe more articulation. It doesn’t really need digital face printing since it’s not based on a real person. If anything I worry the shf might actually be smaller.

Figuarts hasn't ever done a Mark 1 figure yet have they? I'd like one

They’ve shown one on display at shows as part of their hall of armor series but haven’t given it a release date yet. I’m hoping it’s next after the mark 5 release in December. And then 7 after that. 4 can be last.

I think Star-Lord is being released today in Japan. Might see some pics start popping up later tonight. I know Rocket was released last Friday.

Yup, Star-Lord has been released. https://www.instagram.com/p/BZUO-3tBunF/?tagged=shfiguarts That's the Bluefin set, so I'm guessing the "regular" release will start flooding instagram soon.

Oh I'm surprised I didn't see any pics of Rocket yet on here. It didn't come into stock at Anime-Export yet for me.

Maybe they're waiting on Star-Lord to be released to alert you? I know mykombini waits until all everything in the orders for that month to be released so I wasn't expecting any update until Star-Lord came out. I'm guessing I'll be getting a request any day now.

https://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/52012328.html

Maybe they're waiting on Star-Lord to be released to alert you? I know mykombini waits until all everything in the orders for that month to be released so I wasn't expecting any update until Star-Lord came out. I'm guessing I'll be getting a request any day now.

https://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/52012328.html
My guess is that Rocket is maybe still in the process of getting to retailers. I ordered only Rocket from Nippon Yasan and they still have it as a pre-order.

My guess is that Rocket is maybe still in the process of getting to retailers. I ordered only Rocket from Nippon Yasan and they still have it as a pre-order.

I just got my in stock notice from Anime-Export. I was gonna wait until the end of the month anyway to ship my stuff since the Stage Act 4 and 5 come into stock this weekend. So timing still works for me.

Iron Man Mark 4 is up for preorder on NY. Comes with unmasked head, sunglasses and box of doughnuts.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/22579-shfiguarts-iron-man-mark-4-limited-edition.html

Mark 4.jpg

Oh cool, awesome and unexpected. I think I'm dwindling on how much I want to collect SHF IMs. I think I want 4 (maybe 5) Hall of Armors and then stop at Mk 1-6, assuming they release 1, which seems inevitable at this point. I have the Mk 45 and that's about all I want for "new" IM armors.

I don't want anymore iron man suits besides mark 1, but I preordered this exclusive because of the head sculpts

Do we know if this will be put up on amiami tomorrow? For some reason the site above is having problems creating an account for me. :(

Amiami doesn’t sell tamashii web exclusives so it’s unlikely they’ll have it on preorder.

Mark 4 just went from my least anticipated to most anticipated after mark 1. For the mark 7 I now want a helmet with the front mask off to show Stark’s face and battle-damage swap parts to recreate that scene after hulk catches him!

If you're in the US just wait for Bluefin to distribute them, I imagine they will add a hall of armor like all the other recent ones.

That would be my advice too. Eknightmedia.com has been my go to shop lately for bluefin releases. You can currently preorder the mark 2 and 5 with hall of armors from them for under $100 each with free shipping!

I was afraid of that. Well I put in an email to nippon. Hopefully they respond nd before it sells out.

The way tamashii web exclusives work is preorders for an item are open up to a certain date. I think they usually have it open for about a month or 2. So within that time window, they’ll accept as many orders as they get. No limit as far as I can tell so this means there’s no fear of it selling out. What NY (nippon-yasan) does is basically act as a middle man. When you place an order with NY, they go and order it from Tamashii. As long as the Tamashii preorder window is open, NY will keep accepting orders.

So unless they take an extremely long time to respond, you shouldn’t have to worry about it selling out :)

Also, in case you’re not familiar, you will have to pay upfront for web exclusives.

Back