S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I mentioned it in my review for him, easy to fix though; the waist pops off easy and the belt can be flipped.

As for fat, sorry to see you go man. Not dissing the mods, you did what you had to to keep with the rules, but honestly there are people I wont name who are alot worse than fathotei and they seem to get away with it. Folk who frequent the dragonball thread probably know exactly who I mean. If he did get warnings and ignored them then fair enough, just seemed a bit harsh from our perspective is all, thats why so many are asking you Hydeous and Snoopy.

Anyway, back to the figures! I say no more talk of the BS figures, this isnt the place for them anyway. The ones who keep starting the BS vs Figuarts argument are just as much to blame here imo.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah I mentioned it in my review for him, easy to fix though; the waist pops off easy and the belt can be flipped.

As for fat, sorry to see you go man. Not dissing the mods, you did what you had to to keep with the rules, but honestly there are people I wont name who are alot worse than fathotei and they seem to get away with it. Folk who frequent the dragonball thread probably know exactly who I mean. If he did get warnings and ignored them then fair enough, just seemed a bit harsh from our perspective is all, thats why so many are asking you Hydeous and Snoopy.

Anyway, back to the figures! I say no more talk of the BS figures, this isnt the place for them anyway. The ones who keep starting the BS vs Figuarts argument are just as much to blame here imo.

Oh, I'll name names and think i know exactly who you're talking about. Its whats his name, isn't it?

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

From the Code of Conduct:

Respect the Product Creators
We encourage professionals from the collectibles industry to interact with members and provide information and solicit feedback from their fans. When posting remember that someone worked very hard to bring that collectible to life and be respectful of that hard work. Criticism should always be constructive and generalizations such as calling items "crap" or similar terms will be deleted. Persisting in this behavior will result in infractions and/or banning.

Trolling, Attacks and Flaming
Our first priority is to the members that have come here because of the flame-free atmosphere we provide. There is a zero-tolerance policy here against personal attacks. We will not tolerate anyone insulting other's opinion nor name calling. This includes the companies and individuals that create the collectibles and/or toys being discussed.
· Trolling is posting in a way solely designed to provoke a negative response.
· Attacks and derogatory terms of any kind are not welcome. This includes references to any collectible or the companies that produce them.

Here's the ref:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/conduct.php

if there are any post or comments that are not appropriate and in according to the COC, feel free to press the report button. (The little triangle icon with an exclamation mark).

Comparison and discussion are fine, I mean that's the point of a forum. But negatively insulting without any constructive criticism is something that's not welcome here.

if there are any post or comments that are not appropriate and in according to the COC, feel free to press the report button. (The little triangle icon with an exclamation mark).

Comparison and discussion are fine, I mean that's the point of a forum. But negatively insulting without any constructive criticism is something that's not welcome here.

Thanks Hyde for the link and info, you saved me minutes of searching through this site. Are you one of the mods here Hyde? Can a person be unbanned?

Fat, if your seeing this we're gonne miss you and your classy GIFs. (Insert all Fat's GIFs on this thread one by one with a slow sad music playing.)

Thanks Hyde for the link and info, you saved me minutes of searching through this site. Are you one of the mods here Hyde? Can a person be unbanned?

Fat, if your seeing this we're gonne miss you and your classy GIFs. (Insert all Fat's GIFs on this thread one by one with a slow sad music playing.)

No problem, it's my pleasure :)

I am, but I'm not a mod here on the Star Wars section. There are a few rare cases where a member can be unbanned, but only Darklord Dave has the authority and power to do so.

I realized Tamashii fudged up by placing the belt peg where you clip in Kylo's lightsaber hilt on the wrong side. It's supposed to be on his right hip, not left.

Yeah, easily flipped around, personally it looks good both ways though so no biggie, still cant believe they have him three lightsabres, wish maul got a secind for his belt

Maul got a whole extra head.:lol

Finally have Kylo, gotta say, he's more impressive in hand, in the right poses his cloak is pretty great for non fabric. Just gotta reshape the hood, heat it up good and then straight into the cold water or even freezer for a moment I guess. The hood is definitely pliable enough to get the right shape out of it I'd think.

Anybody tried cutting the neck short for the FO Stormtroopers? Just picked up my 2nd one (3rd one on the way). I might give this a try.
Bandai-Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-SH-Figuarts-Stormtrooper2.jpg
Bandai-Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-SH-Figuarts-Stormtrooper.jpg

Yeah, easily flipped around, personally it looks good both ways though so no biggie, still cant believe they have him three lightsabres, wish maul got a secind for his belt

yeah 1 lightsaber, 2 hilts* (why?), but no unmasked headswap? Looks like their strategy is "if you want the extra Kylo head then you'll have to buy Rey, whenever we get down to that" just like how they did with Vader & Luke. For now I don't really mind however I hope that doesn't become a trend with every other SW character, I can see how that can get annoying for some people. There really is no excuse to NOT include it with the character it's based on. You want the unmasked Jango Fett head? Fine here it is, packaged only with Padme. lol

*I'm now the proud owner of 5 Ren lightsaber/hilts, the 3 the SHF version comes with, and the 2 that come with BS version (that i had to buy to use the cloth tunic for the SHF mod only).. sheesh

yeah 1 lightsaber, 2 hilts* (why?), but no unmasked headswap? Looks like their strategy is "if you want the extra Kylo head then you'll have to buy Rey, whenever we get down to that" just like how they did with Vader & Luke. For now I don't really mind however I hope that doesn't become a trend with every other SW character, I can see how that can get annoying for some people. There really is no excuse to NOT include it with the character it's based on. You want the unmasked Jango Fett head? Fine here it is, packaged only with Padme. lol

*I'm now the proud owner of 5 Ren lightsaber/hilts, the 3 the SHF version comes with, and the 2 that come with BS version (that i had to buy to use the cloth tunic for the SHF mod only).. sheesh

When they solicited Kylo no one was allowed to do unmasked, only one was disney (elite series) so i font hold figuarts responsible for that. Also the two hilts are great, allows him to do any pose anyone would want.

Awesome mod Sil, once again fans doing it better than the "professionals" lol. Your hood looks WAY better

When they solicited Kylo no one was allowed to do unmasked, only one was disney (elite series) so i font hold figuarts responsible for that. Also the two hilts are great, allows him to do any pose anyone would want.

i just feel like if they're going to do that, then do it for everybody. why doesn't Luke come with multiple sabers? why doesn't Vader come with a clip on the hilt to put it on his belt? same with Maul, they're all different. that's what I don't understand, how everyone's lightsaber is much done at random with no consistency

Awesome mod Sil, once again fans doing it better than the "professionals" lol. Your hood looks WAY better

i just feel like if they're going to do that, then do it for everybody. why doesn't Luke come with multiple sabers? why doesn't Vader come with a clip on the hilt to put it on his belt? same with Maul, they're all different. that's what I don't understand, how everyone's lightsaber is much done at random with no consistency

I think we know better than anyone that Tamashii and consistency don't ever go together

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Thanks Crisis!

I think consistency could perhaps be found in that tamashii is very goal oriented on scene recreation. There actaully isn't a single shot of maul with his saber on his hilt. Luke doesn't need multiple hilts, why would he need two? He only has one hilt and its either on its clip or ignited. Vader is lacking but Vader and the stormie are lacking in general as the irst in this lin, stormie doesnt even have holster do they?

I think there'ssomewhat less off about it when you take the recreation of looks in existing scenes as the point if refference, which tamashii very explicitly does.

Back