S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics Lip!

I don't see myself buying anything else from tfa except Kylo (got sent today:yess:) and Rey. Loved most other chars, but wanna see where they go in VIII first.

Thanks man

I cant wait for 8, really hope they pump figs out quick so they arent forgotten

1485.gif

That Poe bs fig is actually pretty good. I was surprised when I saw it on the shelf at Target. Too bad their other figures look like horse****. The quality control at hasbro is ****ed.

It is really good, the sculpt is there though, A for effort :lol

Is there even a BS thread on this forum? Oh, yeah there is, found it:

:rotfl

Not long now till obi is released! Can't wait to see the first in hand pictures of it.

I've got 2 coming, one is going with maul with the angry face, and the other is gonna be displayed with a robe I bought from eBay and the more neutral face!

No matter how you look at it they are all good figures. Let's not forget how far we've come since figures looked unrecognizable. I can honestly say I COLLECT all star wars figures. Just because one does collect bs, does not mean they should be ridiculed for it.....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter how you look at it they are all good figures. Let's not forget how far we've come since figures looked unrecognizable. I can honestly say I COLLECT all star wars figures. Just because one does collect bs, does not mean they should be ridiculed for it.....

Excellent point! I "collected" (in as much as a 4 year old can "collect" anything) SW toys since they first hit the market. I was THRILLED to have them. However, when I look at whats available now vs a bubble headed Luke Skywalker with a yellow lightsaber that popped out of his fist, well, I really wanna be 4 again. :)

65d6bc89fbfea2ce4749b6403678f51d.jpg

Everything has its place in a collection. Variation is what makes collections unique. EVEN with bs......

Excellent point! I "collected" (in as much as a 4 year old can "collect" anything) SW toys since they first hit the market. I was THRILLED to have them. However, when I look at whats available now vs a bubble headed Luke Skywalker with a yellow lightsaber that popped out of his fist, well, I really wanna be 4 again. :)
I can think of plenty I would do differently if I could go back in time..Lol I certainly would still have all mine lol. I wish I wasn't so rough with all my figures as a child.

When+your+joking+and+no+one+believes+it_be373f_4821849.gif

I can think of plenty I would do differently if I could go back in time..Lol I certainly would still have all mine lol. I wish I wasn't so rough with all my figures as a child.

Yeah my mom sold my, well, everything, after she threw me out . :(

Yeah my mom sold my, well, everything, after she threw me out . :(

My mom kept all my old Kenner star wars toys, and she brought them when she came and visited me a couple years ago, however, she threw out all the weapons because she didn't want to get stopped at airport security. Little 2 inch lightsabers and such... airport security... So now I have a bag of Kenner figures with NO weapons. Not irritating at all...

yNen4e9.gif

Could be lighting , not convinced that's the final product, Figuarts stays true to their prototypes

Seriously Fat, your GIFs show how good you are at showing a perfect reaction. 😂

Another serious note, even with your post being deemed "offensive" I think there is no need to censor or delete by the mod. It was funny joke and that's it, to me I guess, I dunno know about you Fat. 😂 I'll collect BS figure just for the classic Stormies, never again with the derpy looking human characters.

I can't remember was this from a movie or a show? Regardless it was such a funny scene. Thanks for this I'm going to keep it for my own personal use...[emoji4]

It's Hot Fuzz, amazing film!

Seriously Fat, your GIFs show how good you are at showing a perfect reaction. ��

Another serious note, even with your post being deemed "offensive" I think there is no need to censor or delete by the mod. It was funny joke and that's it, to me I guess, I dunno know about you Fat. �� I'll collect BS figure just for the classic Stormies, never again with the derpy looking human characters.

Nothing I say here should be taken seriously. I don't care what anyone collects. I mean, we're all playing with toys to a certain degree. I just like to bust balls. Not everyone likes it. I understand that, but I joke to entertain myself, if you guys find it funny as well, then that's great.
ftT34go.gif

I am so impressed with this figure. Pictures really don't do it justice, it looks so much better in person, but I'll post a few quick ones anyways :lol I'll try to take better ones eventually

ek5AZ8e.jpg

VyenSQH.jpg

VRIZPau.jpg

zEDvk6x.jpg

The black series first order stormtrooper is honestly a great figure, I'm very happy with that as well, but the incredible articulation on the figuarts version just blows it out of the water. I mean even the pouches on this guys belt are articulated. The detail here is astounding. I don't have a single complaint about this figure. As far as I'm concerned, it's perfect.

Holy crap what happened to Obi Wan? What happened to the digital paint? He looks awful.
Agreed, that face is not what we pre-ordered. I really hope that's not what's coming because I would reconsider the line if so. Maybe they have so much Star Wars planned that they're having to rush stuff out at a lower quality? [emoji53] We'll see in a few days I suppose.

Back