S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care what anyone collects. I mean, we're all playing with toys to a certain degree. I just like to bust balls.

Joseph Stalin deleted your recent post. Has this thread become Soviet Russia? Jeez. Mod, please read his post here. There's no reason to censor a person's opinion, the only best course for this is intellectual criticism not delete it.

So when guy A says bs kylo derp is better in this thread, it doesnt get deleted but if guy b disses bs here he gets censored and warned?

My sane conclusion here is Mod is a BS Fanboy, just kidding. 😄

Maybe they have so much Star Wars planned that they're having to rush stuff out at a lower quality? We'll see in a few days I suppose.

Just a bad angle of Ben, never seen Tamashii lower their quality just to release more figures.

fsuQkUp.jpg

rJJLrr6.jpg

fyhNn2P.jpg

IEDsEMN.jpg

d0yuFFR.jpg

Joseph Stalin deleted your recent post. Has this thread become Soviet Russia? Jeez. Mod, please read his post here. There's no reason to censor a person's opinion, the only best course for this is intellectual criticism not delete it.

So when guy A says bs kylo derp is better in this thread, it doesnt get deleted but if guy b disses bs here he gets censored and warned?

My sane conclusion here is Mod is a BS Fanboy, just kidding. 

Just a bad angle of Ben, never seen Tamashii lower their quality just to release more figures.

I don't collect the Black Series. I just enforce the board rules.

If there is a problem with the way I moderate then please feel free to contact Darklord Dave.

He was breaking a few rules of the COC of the forum:

*contributing to toxic comment

*repeating the same content after being asked by a mod

*making another clone account
I knew it! So he was a stormtrooper after all!

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Kylo Ren looks WAY better with the fabric and it allows you to take advantage of all that awesome Figuarts poseability! Glad to see someone modded their figure.

I'll go check out the board rules again, why can't I address the problem to you?

The BS thing was joke. Just like their toy line (human characters I mean)

From the Code of Conduct:

Respect the Product Creators
We encourage professionals from the collectibles industry to interact with members and provide information and solicit feedback from their fans. When posting remember that someone worked very hard to bring that collectible to life and be respectful of that hard work. Criticism should always be constructive and generalizations such as calling items "crap" or similar terms will be deleted. Persisting in this behavior will result in infractions and/or banning.

Trolling, Attacks and Flaming
Our first priority is to the members that have come here because of the flame-free atmosphere we provide. There is a zero-tolerance policy here against personal attacks. We will not tolerate anyone insulting other's opinion nor name calling. This includes the companies and individuals that create the collectibles and/or toys being discussed.
· Trolling is posting in a way solely designed to provoke a negative response.
· Attacks and derogatory terms of any kind are not welcome. This includes references to any collectible or the companies that produce them.

Here's the ref:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/conduct.php

I realized Tamashii fudged up by placing the belt peg where you clip in Kylo's lightsaber hilt on the wrong side. It's supposed to be on his right hip, not left.

Back