[S.Pettersenart] The Inspector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry - Cloth/Res KIT > PRE-ORDER May 31 6pm

Hey Scott it was nice meeting you. Your work is awesome and just shows your passion. I caught the Dead Man trailer the other day, looks like a great movie, will have to find a copy. As we discussed, it's time for you to release a super limited Blade Runner set with slight modifications, I'm in! :yess::lol

Hey transhi100- it was great meeting and chatting with you too!
Yeah- Deadman is really good.
If you like that movie and westerns check out The Proposition with Guy Pierce. Screen play by Nick Cave. It's a good one.

Haha- yes as a full set package!:lol

Best-S.

Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry - Cloth/Res KIT > PRE-ORDER May 31 6pm

The Inspector Unpainted Resin and Clothing Kits-
Pre-Order starts tomorrow
May 31st @ 6pm PDT Here

DSC_0006+copy.jpg

DSC_0018+copy.jpg

DSC_0022+copy.jpg

DSC_0040+copy.jpg

Best- S.

Last edited:

Yes! You corrected the orientation of the badge wallet. Thanks Scott!

Looks awesome!

Saw this in person at the Expo, its fantastic !!
Nice meetin and talkin with you Scott ! I hope I didnt talk your head off:thud:

Who doesnt get out enough?--me:lol

Damn! I would like to get that set. I have a problem with a lack of money though. Scott you wouldn't by chance take compliments and sucking up as payment would you? :)

That looks great, Scott! :clap

Thanks Ed!

Yes! You corrected the orientation of the badge wallet. Thanks Scott!

Not a Problem Ed!

Looks awesome!

Thanks Steve!

Saw this in person at the Expo, its fantastic !!
Nice meetin and talkin with you Scott ! I hope I didnt talk your head off:thud:

Who doesnt get out enough?--me:lol

Haha not at all! It was great meeting you in person and talking with you Russ! Looking forward to seeing what you've been working on!

Damn! I would like to get that set. I have a problem with a lack of money though. Scott you wouldn't by chance take compliments and sucking up as payment would you? :)

:lol I wish that is how the world worked!
It certainly doesn't hurt!

Best- S.

Great vid emarae:)

So nice to see all the blade runner figures together.
Forget hot toys these are hot, hot toys are not.
I want the blondie and dirty harry figures, but out of my league totally.

Blondie is still the best I've seen bar none.

the outfit is absolutely flawless scott! in fact, the tweed jacket may be the best example of a blazer/ suit jacket Ive ever seen in 1/6. bravo!

Great vid emarae:)

So nice to see all the blade runner figures together.
Forget hot toys these are hot, hot toys are not.
I want the blondie and dirty harry figures, but out of my league totally.

Blondie is still the best I've seen bar none.

Glad folks enjoyed the video and finally got to see Scott! It was my first time meeting him too and as stated before, it was a real pleasure! On another note, I can't believe the Dirty Harry H & C kit are still available? I thought that would sell out in minutes! It's an amazing high quality set and I can't wait for it myself!

Thanks guys!
Here is the revised sculpt:

DSC_00501.jpg

Needs a little clean up then done.
I also scaled down the glasses as much as I could before they break.

Best- S.

Nice! What revisions did you make to the sculpt, out of curiosity? Thanks again Scott!

The face seems a little less full and the eyes look a little more closed/squinted. I'm probably not even close. Whatever the changes are, the sculpt looks great!

Dont you think nose should be thinner?But-yeah-great job!I'm so glad about i'l get it!

Hey guys- Pre-Order for Kits will be ending Tuesday.
Thanks!

Nice! What revisions did you make to the sculpt, out of curiosity? Thanks again Scott!

Almost all the changes, with the exception of one, where very slight but needed. I changed the length of the nose, defined checks more, fixed eye, lowered hairline, added hair, shortened neck...etc

The face seems a little less full and the eyes look a little more closed/squinted. I'm probably not even close. Whatever the changes are, the sculpt looks great!

Thanks Steve!

Looks great Scott! :clap

Thanks Ed!

The nose looks a bit strange.

Okay thanks.

I think its just the light on it

That and dirt. I made another pass and touched it up a bit more though.

Dont you think nose should be thinner?But-yeah-great job!I'm so glad about i'l get it!

Perhaps and thanks!

Best-S.

Back