[S.Pettersenart] The Inspector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry -FULL PREVIEW> PRE-ORDER May 21 6pm PD

Congrats Scott :clap

Didn't think for one moment this would last long. Gorgeous figure, I only wish I had the funds and space for it.

Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry -FULL PREVIEW> PRE-ORDER May 21 6pm PD

I didn't manage to grab one either but it's for the best really , I'm already involved in too many projects as it is. Congrats on the fast sell out , this looks like it will be a grail for sure. :duff

Yeah, so glad I got in on this one. Thanks Scott!

congrats to all, growing up loving action flicks like everyother boy, dirty harry was a "cool" dude, think it was the movie "the enforcer" his 3rd dirty harry movie,,, a scene where he shoots the guy running up stairs in the butt and he grabs his front...leads you to assume the bullett went through,,,, as a kid thats a really powerful scene...guess the director wanted to show he had "the most powerful hand gun in the world".....:wave

Unfortunately I had to reluctantly pass on this due to funding issues. Congrats on the sell out Scott and to all hose lucky SOBs that got this. :clap

Thank you guys!
The unpainted resin and clothing kits will go up for Pre-Order sometime next week. I'll post the date soon.

Best-S.

Thank you guys!
The unpainted resin and clothing kits will go up for Pre-Order sometime next week. I'll post the date soon.

Best-S.

Awesome! I hope I'll have a good chance of at least getting one of these kits as an alternative to missing the Full Figure release! Looking forward to meeting you, Scott, and also seeing some of your amazing work at Famcon this weekend! :duff

That is really awesome, Great job!

Crap! I missed it.:( Had to be at my kid's school play and couldn't do it on the phone. I really need this figure in my collection. If someone is cancelling or sees one go back up, please let me know. Thanks.
Commtech is the man. You should all help him. I have spoken :lecture

Is there something we need to know Sam/Ed???

That is the second thread I have seen an overwhelming show of appreciation for one another :lol

Scott may I ask what the secret gift is? That could be a clincher for me. Is it the magnum?

That is the second thread I have seen an overwhelming show of appreciation for one another :lol

Could it be they are one in the same? Conspiracy theory :rotfl

garth_4.jpg

On initial viewing I thought something was off with the sculpt, maybe it's a bit of a small face with the features too bunched up.

But on reflection I think it is really good.
Love the expression and really captures the pissed off/angry look of harry.

Tailoring is excellent, wish I could have afforded this.
Oh well.

Scott may I ask what the secret gift is? That could be a clincher for me. Is it the magnum?

Could it be they are one in the same? Conspiracy theory :rotfl

garth_4.jpg

You silly kids. :)

So uhh, anyone know the price for the untainted head and outfit set?

Another sold out figure from Velvet Morning. Congratulations, my friend.

Eric

I love this figure very much and would be very happy to add it to my collection. However, if there are any fans here who absolutely must have this figure, feel free to drop me a pm.

Send Commtech a PM.

Back