[S.Pettersenart] The Inspector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry -FULL PREVIEW> PRE-ORDER May 21 6pm PD

So uhh, anyone know the price for the untainted head and outfit set?

Not sure if this was answered yet. Should be about $425. Scott was a very humble and gracious guest at Famcon! Got to know him and expressedy admiration for his work! My only regret is learning of his work too late! Amazing seeing his finished figures in person! Glad to have secured my Inspector H&C set!

Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry -FULL PREVIEW> PRE-ORDER May 21 6pm PD

Not sure if this was answered yet. Should be about $425. Scott was a very humble and gracious guest at Famcon! Got to know him and expressedy admiration for his work! My only regret is learning of his work too late! Amazing seeing his finished figures in person! Glad to have secured my Inspector H&C set!

Hey Marlo, where are those videos, man? I'm like a junkie itching for a fix here. :lol

Hey Marlo, where are those videos, man? I'm like a junkie itching for a fix here. :lol

Apologies, buddy! I was hosting Darthmagnus and participating in the show as well as meeting and greeting non stop for the past 3 days! Only got about 4 hours sleep each day, so just no time! No joke! Dead tired now and I'm at work pulling a 12+ hour night shift, so it's tough! I'll try to upload a few in the morning tomorrow before I crash again! It was a blast and just amazing to meet everyone from the forums and the talents that make us drool for more! Denny was a great guy, Silent Surfer & Igor just the best, Scott Peterson and family also amazing...! Just good fun folks! Scott is a humble and camera shy dude, so not much footage of him. Stay tuned!

Apologies, buddy! I was hosting Darthmagnus and participating in the show as well as meeting and greeting non stop for the past 3 days! Only got about 4 hours sleep each day, so just no time! No joke! Dead tired now and I'm at work pulling a 12+ hour night shift, so it's tough! I'll try to upload a few in the morning tomorrow before I crash again! It was a blast and just amazing to meet everyone from the forums and the talents that make us drool for more! Denny was a great guy, Silent Surfer & Igor just the best, Scott Peterson and family also amazing...! Just good fun folks! Scott is a humble and camera shy dude, so not much footage of him. Stay tuned!

Damn! You know what; on second thought, take your time, buddy? Did you get some good shots of the two Eastwoods that ruled the show?:lol

So have the unpainted sets gone live yet? They don't appear to be on his site?

Hey guys- I just got back from Famcon last night so sorry for the late replies. It was really an amazing time and I can't thank you guys enough- you know who you are!

That is really awesome, Great job!

Thanks Spenser, much appreciated!

Commtech is the man. You should all help him. I have spoken :lecture

Yes, he is.

Is there something we need to know Sam/Ed???

That is the second thread I have seen an overwhelming show of appreciation for one another :lol

Scott may I ask what the secret gift is? That could be a clincher for me. Is it the magnum?

No. It is the Yellow Money bag. Pics soon!

So uhh, anyone know the price for the untainted head and outfit set?

$425 shipped.

Not sure if its too late, but I just realized the orientation of the ID and the SFPD badge are flipped.

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/screenshot.php?movieid=768&position=14

Good catch and easy fix- Thanks Ed

Another sold out figure from Velvet Morning. Congratulations, my friend.

Eric

Thanks Eric!

Marlo- Thanks! You are incredibly kind and gracious yourself! It was great hanging and talking with you.

So have the unpainted sets gone live yet? They don't appear to be on his site?

The Unpainted resin and clothing Kits will be up for Pre-Order this Friday May 31st @ 6pm PDT.

I should have pics up soon.

Best- S.

I second all this! What a great person and a true talent! Can't wait till you do something in my range Scott! You know I'm all in. I pray I don't dig Blade Runner as much as I dug your figures from the film or I'm in big re-buyer trouble! :lol

Keep up the great work brother!

It really was such a treat to have Scott there at FAMCON, I didn't know what to expect when he arrived to the show or if he would even still have any of his work to display, some artists sell all their work and unfortunately do not even get a chance to even keep a piece for themselves because the demand is so high. This was not the case with Velvet Morning, to my surprise he had his full body of work on display including his current project "Inspecter" which was so stunning to see in person, all the attendees where really in for a treat not to mention what a truly genuine nice person Scott is, it really was a honor to have him be a part of the show and look forward to having him return.

$425 shipped.

Will you be offering unpainted sculpts on their own?

I can't afford that much as i'm not working currently and only really want a sculpt to update my Harry ( Maybe a Magnum too if possible ).

The Unpainted resin and clothing Kits will be up for Pre-Order this Friday May 31st @ 6pm PDT.

Best- S.

Awesome :D

I second all this! What a great person and a true talent! Can't wait till you do something in my range Scott! You know I'm all in. I pray I don't dig Blade Runner as much as I dug your figures from the film or I'm in big re-buyer trouble! :lol

Keep up the great work brother!

Thanks Mike- It was great to meet and talk with you! I was real surprised to see you there. Mad props for flying in from NY!
If you don't like BR you'll be in trouble!

It really was such a treat to have Scott there at FAMCON, I didn't know what to expect when he arrived to the show or if he would even still have any of his work to display, some artists sell all their work and unfortunately do not even get a chance to even keep a piece for themselves because the demand is so high. This was not the case with Velvet Morning, to my surprise he had his full body of work on display including his current project "Inspecter" which was so stunning to see in person, all the attendees where really in for a treat not to mention what a truly genuine nice person Scott is, it really was a honor to have him be a part of the show and look forward to having him return.

Chris thanks again for even inviting me-
it was a real pleasure. You did a great job getting everything organized!
That is no small feat!

Yes- Famcon 2014!

Will you be offering unpainted sculpts on their own?

I can't afford that much as i'm not working currently and only really want a sculpt to update my Harry ( Maybe a Magnum too if possible ).

Heads- most likely.
But sorry not the guns.
Those are for the Full Sets and Kits only.

Best-S.

Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry - Cloth/Res KIT > PRE-ORDER May 31 6pm

Hey Scott, I sent you a PM.:)

Hey guys- I just got back from Famcon last night so sorry for the late replies. It was really an amazing time and I can't thank you guys enough- you know who you are!

Marlo- Thanks! You are incredibly kind and gracious yourself! It was great hanging and talking with you.

Best- S.

Scott,

So glad you and the family made it back home just fine! Thanks for making the trip and for sharing your amazing collection with everyone! It was really a pleasure to have met you and your beautiful family! I hope your daughter enjoyed those goodies I brought for her! She was such a doll and I'm glad you all enjoyed your visit to SoCal!
You really "made my day" with offering that Dirty Harry kit at the show! Hopefully I inspired some ideas for your future appearances at Famcon and/ or other similar venues! Your work was amazing and I only regret not having a chance at the Blade Runner series! That is seriously a series to die for! Maybe it was a good thing as I would've easily lost the shirt off my back trying to get them all!
The Famcon event was so hectic that I can't believe I didn't get a decent shot of Harry on display! I think I might have shot a bit on video though.

[ame]https://youtu.be/ufcgC2ts21g[/ame]

And here is my only pic with iminime's Se A Kim admiring Scott's work!
IMG_8327_zps2c905588.jpg

Good luck to everyone gunning for the Unpainted head and Clothing Set on May 31st! :panic:

Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry - Cloth/Res KIT > PRE-ORDER May 31 6pm

It was great to meet you and your super cute family Scott!
I love seeing all your customs and your awesome talent!
Hopefully you can make it down here more often!
Take care, man!

Wow, great vid Emarae! It's been close to four years since I purchased my first Velvet Morning figure (Scott's first art figure as a matter of fact), and now I finally get to see the man behind the magic!

Damn, seeing those Blade Runner figures together makes me weep. Beautiful. Wish I had those.

Hey Scott, I sent you a PM.:)

Replied!

Scott,

So glad you and the family made it back home just fine! Thanks for making the trip and for sharing your amazing collection with everyone! It was really a pleasure to have met you and your beautiful family! I hope your daughter enjoyed those goodies I brought for her! She was such a doll and I'm glad you all enjoyed your visit to SoCal!
You really "made my day" with offering that Dirty Harry kit at the show! Hopefully I inspired some ideas for your future appearances at Famcon and/ or other similar venues! Your work was amazing and I only regret not having a chance at the Blade Runner series! That is seriously a series to die for! Maybe it was a good thing as I would've easily lost the shirt off my back trying to get them all!
The Famcon event was so hectic that I can't believe I didn't get a decent shot of Harry on display! I think I might have shot a bit on video though.

https://youtu.be/ufcgC2ts21g

And here is my only pic with iminime's Se A Kim admiring Scott's work!
IMG_8327_zps2c905588.jpg

Good luck to everyone gunning for the Unpainted head and Clothing Set on May 31st! :panic:

Hey Marlo- Thanks so much! The pleasure was mine. My daughter is loving the goodies. She was bringing them everywhere we went. Yesterday she brought the dog to school. Only her favorites go to school with her. And thanks for the comic book! Great work!

It was great to meet you and your super cute family Scott!
I love seeing all your customs and your awesome talent!
Hopefully you can make it down here more often!
Take care, man!

Dan- It was great to meet you! Me and the family had a blast hanging out with you... and Thank YOU again!

Best- S.

Hey Scott it was nice meeting you. Your work is awesome and just shows your passion. I caught the Dead Man trailer the other day, looks like a great movie, will have to find a copy. As we discussed, it's time for you to release a super limited Blade Runner set with slight modifications, I'm in! :yess::lol

Back