[S.Pettersenart] The Inspector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on schedule for Monday as well. It makes the first day back to teaching a little better.

Just arrived. Here are some quick crummy pictures. My wife ran off with the camera today so I only have my phone. I'll try to get better pics up later! It is a gorgeous figure that I am very happy to have. Thanks for knocking this one out of the park Scott!

That is amazing! You just need to move around the tie a little and it will be perfect!

DKA8976 said:
Yeah I noticed that after the pictures. I was so excited with it I didn't bother to futz with him.

That's ok, you explained that your pics were "quick and crummy" in your original post. ;)

(Sorry, I'm just jealous cos mine still has to make its way across "the pond" :lol)

that outfit is absolute perfection! headsculpt looks tremendous as well I can't wait to get mine! Damn Canada customs will put me a few days behind most of you guys!!

Just arrived. Here are some quick crummy pictures. My wife ran off with the camera today so I only have my phone. I'll try to get better pics up later! It is a gorgeous figure that I am very happy to have. Thanks for knocking this one out of the park Scott!

Looks awesome! Did you get the secret item? I was curious about that as I won't be getting it as I only got the H&C set. :monkey2

GORGEOUS! I am hoping in time, I can pick this up on the secondary market.

Back