[S.Pettersenart] The Inspector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry -WIP

Pure gorgeousness!!!!!!! :rock

Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry -WIP

I hope you like him-

"The Inspector"
DSC_0041+copy.jpg

DSC_0062+copy.jpg

DSC_0081+copy.jpg

DSC_0096+copy.jpg

DSC_0098+copy.jpg

DSC_0104+copy.jpg

DSC_0109+copy.jpg

DSC_0159+copy.jpg

DSC_0180+copy.jpg

DSC_0192+copy.jpg

Pre-Order Tuesday May 21st @6pm PDT.
https://www.spettersenart.blogspot.com

Best-S.

Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry -FULL PREVIEW> PRE-ORDER May 21 6pm PD

My god that's gorgeous Scott!!!

Well done mate :rock

Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry -FULL PREVIEW> PRE-ORDER May 21 6pm PD

Best Clint likeness I've seen. Bravo Scott!! :clap

Looks like I will be staying up until 1am. :lol

WOW! Is there a payment plan????

Eric

Best Clint likeness I've seen. Bravo Scott!! :clap

Looks like I will be staying up until 1am. :lol

i envy you man ,

6PM PDT = 4AM here :(

Or 3AM in Latvia:(

Awesome work Scott! I can't wait till you tackle someone of my liking! I need your work in my collection BAD! :exactly:

Wow that is just insane!!!

Beautiful work!!

WOW! Absolutely love it! That is just oozing cool well done Scott

Looking great! Any chance of scaling down the shades? Made my day!

I can't stop looking!!!

This is the prototype figure. It takes 2-2.5 months to complete these. My apologies, I'm stupid and a total newb. Carry on.

Last edited:

your best work by far scott! Cant wait to throw hundreds of dollars in your face my friend..

Back