[S.Pettersenart] The Inspector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry -FULL PREVIEW> PRE-ORDER May 21 6pm PD

Scott this is so beautiful! I am almost undecided while the character has no interest imo! Congrats!!!!

Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry -FULL PREVIEW> PRE-ORDER May 21 6pm PD

Everything looks perfect Scott! Very well done

This looks absolutely gorgeous, man! I'm very impressed.

I'm so sold on this.

This is the best Mr Eastwood I have ever seen.

I'l be glad to see also pics with heads profile view.Are they somewhere?

I've not purchased anything before from Scott. Is payment to be given upfront on the pre order and will there be any type of clothing set for this ?.

Beautiful work Scott!

Now about that Nemo figure...

:wink1:

That is one sweet figure. It really made my day!!!!

Thank you very much guys for the nice comments!
I put a lot of heart into this so I'm happy you are happy.

Looking great! Any chance of scaling down the shades? Made my day!

I did already start casting the glasses but I will see what I can do to size them down.

I believe this is a pic of the finished figure. :slap

Eric

True, but a minor change can be made if I feel it is really necessary. For instance there are a couple of things with the portrait that I'd like to address before the production run begins. After painting it I noticed some little things that I can tweak to help the likeness more. I think it is close now but I always want to ship the best figure I can.

I've not purchased anything before from Scott. Is payment to be given upfront on the pre order and will there be any type of clothing set for this ?.

Here is how to preorder:
On May 21 @ 6pm PDT a PayPal button will appear on my site.
Click the PayPal button to order and checkout.

I usually offer some Kits for the "do it yourselfers"- Unpainted sculpt and clothing (the secret item is not included in the kit though).

Beautiful work Scott!

Now about that Nemo figure...

:wink1:

Haha I haven't given up on him yet! Promise:duff

Best-S.

Here is how to preorder:
On May 21 @ 6pm PDT a PayPal button will appear on my site.
Click the PayPal button to order and checkout.

I usually offer some Kits for the "do it yourselfers"- Unpainted sculpt and clothing (the secret item is not included in the kit though).

Thank you. :duff

The special item the shades buddy?

How much for a head and clothing set? Will the head come painted by you?

Cheers Scott

Absolutely stunning. Beautiful work, Scott! :bow

Thanks for taking the time to perfect this Scott before it goes out ! I already think it looks splendid! My only thought since you are addresig I might as well mention I though his head looked a little small from the pics. Not even sure it's possible to size up bu thought I'd offer my 2 cents. Can't wait to get this ! A grail piece for sure.

Thank you. :duff

No problem!

The special item the shades buddy?

How much for a head and clothing set? Will the head come painted by you?

Cheers Scott

No, sunglasses are not the secret item.:monkey3

The kits are Unpainted.
It is only possible for me to paint the full sets. Sorry.

Absolutely stunning. Beautiful work, Scott! :bow

Thanks!

Thanks for taking the time to perfect this Scott before it goes out ! I already think it looks splendid! My only thought since you are addresig I might as well mention I though his head looked a little small from the pics. Not even sure it's possible to size up bu thought I'd offer my 2 cents. Can't wait to get this ! A grail piece for sure.

Thanks Raymond- I did manage to size up the Pris head for the final production figures, because it was bothering me, but it is very tricky. Sometimes distortion occurs. There is a lot of trial and error involved and it takes a very long time. With that being said though, the Inspector's head seems about right to me.

Best-S.

I have a strong suspicion what the secret item is. :)

How much for an unpainted set? And will it come with everything but the secret item?

Back