[S.Pettersenart] The Inspector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry -FULL PREVIEW> PRE-ORDER May 21 6pm PD

I've nv seen this movie. But the figure looks stunning that i feel like I'd regret it if I don't pull the trigger lol

Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry -FULL PREVIEW> PRE-ORDER May 21 6pm PD

Best watch the movie first!!! its a 1970's flick...
DIRTY HARRY

You may hate it LOL

But yes, Amazing figure indeed!!!

Buy an $800 figure... yet you've never seen the movie? That makes sense...

Don't buy it if you haven't seen the movie or know who the character is!:horse:horse:horse

Sometimes the figure is a very nice piece of art and that's good enough

clint_ew.gif

^

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

It's pretty silly to buy a figure from a movie you've never seen. Especially such a pricy one and since it's a character portrait without a love for the character or film you've got a guy in a 70's suit and hairdoo.

Holy Crap.

This is one amazing piece of work you've made, VM. Would have to agree with Ray's assessment: custom figure of the year so far :)

It's pretty silly to buy a figure from a movie you've never seen. Especially such a pricy one and since it's a character portrait without a love for the character or film you've got a guy in a 70's suit and hairdoo.

Silly? I disagree. Personally, I own Hot Toys' Ezio from "Assassin's Creed" and I've never played the game, Medicom's Alphonse Elric and Edward Elric from "Fullmetal Alchemist" and I've never watch the anime, and Hot Toys' Sweeney Todd from "The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" and I've never seen the movie.

I collect what I find cool. I may eventually watch the movie or anime, but even if I don't like it, it won't make me like the figure any less.

I'll tell ya, if I had the $780 to spare, I'd be all over this figure!

That's all I have to say about that. :)

Eric

Silly? I disagree. Personally, I own Hot Toys' Ezio from "Assassin's Creed" and I've never played the game, Medicom's Alphonse Elric and Edward Elric from "Fullmetal Alchemist" and I've never watch the anime, and Hot Toys' Sweeney Todd from "The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" and I've never seen the movie.

I collect what I find cool. I may eventually watch the movie or anime, but even if I don't like it, it won't make me like the figure any less.

I'll tell ya, if I had the $780 to spare, I'd be all over this figure!

That's all I have to say about that. :)

Eric

Those character designs never urged you to play/watch the source material? I can almost understand buying collectibles based on their cool designs —it's how I did my toy shopping as a kid; if it looks cool you buy it or beg your parents for it :lol— but the part I find silly is why you guys don't check out the source material.

It's still silly.

Clint-Eastwood.gif

Back