Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

Not feelin the cloth. The sculpt looks great though.
I'll have to think about this one.
If I don't get Sabes I'll cancel Wolverine. I still think the diorama OWNS these 2. Maybe, I'll change my mind when they are released but, I doubt it.

may i ask,what cloth do you want???:peace:peace:peace

Not sure I really get the leaves on either statue...but still badass none the less.

That's what Canadian terrain looks like in Fall. Go back to the Buffy forum you newb! Had to use the word newb. Everyone knows Canada is known for the maple leaf, and the leaves that turn colours and fall to the ground on those chilly Fall days.

Wolverine is Canadian bub! Now scoot!

That's what Canadian terrain looks like in Fall. Go back to the Buffy forum you newb! Had to use the word newb. Everyone knows Canada is known for the maple leaf, and the leaves that turn colours and fall to the ground on those chilly Fall days.

Wolverine is Canadian bub! Now scoot!

Finds out Wolverine is Canadian...immediately goes to cancel order.

i knew it about canada in fall!!!what is my gift????:lol:lol:lol:lol

i knew it about canada in fall!!!what is my gift????:lol:lol:lol:lol

brick.jpg

After seeing the pics and also the pics with Wolverine, I think the regular head looks better when paired with Wolverine (seen from side angles). But the Ex looks much better when displayed as a stand alone piece.

Back