Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

I'm feeling pretty sick today so I called in. That makes it so much easier to get my Sabretooth EX. Thanks germs!

No people from Greece should be allowed to PO this piece IMO.

At work,by the way.with fast connection, free food and sexy girls coworkers.i win.

R U ready for this Ece?!!?!?!? CAN U HANDLE SABER!!!!!?

ahh..not really ...my internet connection has some problems and i dont think i can get a T order...at least,i will try to get on the wl early...:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2damned greece...:banghead:banghead

It....... is......... TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! WRITE DAT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What exactly am I supposed to do with all of this ____ that I've written down??
I have a bunch of F'n post it notes with random phrases and my desk is starting to get cluttered...

What exactly am I supposed to do with all of this ____ that I've written down??
I have a bunch of F'n post it notes with random phrases and my desk is starting to get cluttered...

You, too?

xp_gone_wrong.jpg

I'm feeling pretty sick today so I called in. That makes it so much easier to get my Sabretooth EX. Thanks germs!

SKIMAN is never sick, not since 1996

No people from Greece should be allowed to PO this piece IMO.

Tru, sometimes I feel sorry for such failness!

Ex only.

Will be mine.

Bagles it's u and me bro for Ex's, we r in there like a$$ hair...

At work,by the way.with fast connection, free food and sexy girls coworkers.i win.

At work as well with multiple CPU's twin dual LCD monitors and remote connection with non sexy co-workers but I have my protein shakes, peanut butter, chicken and veggies so AIN'T NO STOPPING SKI!!!!

:sick:sick same here, but i've been off most of the week trying to get over it.:monkey4

Not since 1996, true story and write that down!!! :lecture

well, got the kids off to school and i'm now going to set my alarm and have a nap until the big PPO.

later all.:D

Back