Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

It's official! I like this piece more than the Wolverine PF! And not because it's the latest helping, the base, pose, and his grimace make this a better presentation than Wolverine. His outfit looks better too. No annoying seams or creases along the front of the legs.

:rotfl:rotfl i was just going to say wth are them seams doing on the inside of his legs:monkey3

This is definitely better than the Wolverine PF and quite possibly my favorite looking PF of 2010 so far. Well, that and Vlad the Impaler!

i think so, but because i'm a completest, i must have both to go with my dio.
damn it's going to be one nice display:banana:banana

Dude I have both on order. My guy always gets an ex in guaranteed so I have spoken for Sabretooth and I have the Wolverine ex already on PPO through SideShow, so I am all good on both accounts! Can't have without the other, but you sure as heck can see Sabretooth is better than the Wolverine! :rock

It's the best I could do with Microsoft Paint. :dunno

wolverineuc.jpg

It's the best I could do with Microsoft Paint. :dunno

wolverineuc.jpg

I can do a great job of it in PS, but I have way too many projects going on to want to even do more work for myself. hehe

Having said that, it gives us a good idea what they look like paired up and facing off.

Back