Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

No, no. I was speaking the truth. You know that he would get this.

Was a silly question to ask, but I don't hate.

But thanks for the photo! That rocks! Now lets bring this thread back to a standard of quality!

*** quad quietly leaves, with any chance of becoming a mod shot to hell ***:angelsmil:angelsmil

Congrats to all that got this piece, it does look incredible, not incredible enough for me to buy it but okay none the less :lol

May I please remind peeps NOT to post any of their Order number, simply a TXXXXX will do, do not give out your order numbers on the open forum.

....and for the love of all things unholy quit picture spamming and derailing the thread, especially dodgy pics (you know who you are :thwak)
x :peace

Congrats to all that got this piece, it does look incredible, not incredible enough for me to buy it but okay none the less :lol

May I please remind peeps NOT to post any of their Order number, simply a TXXXXX will do, do not give out your order numbers on the open forum.

....and for the love of all things unholy quit picture spamming and derailing the thread, especially dodgy pics (you know who you are :thwak)

Please delete them please. :monkey2

shell%20logo.jpg

Back