Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

I think it's more of PF versus Comiqutte. If these were Comiquttes people wouldn't be complaining how the outfit looks.

sabretooth rocks!!if you dont want him,buy him!!:D:D:Dthe cloth on the pf looks great and the seaming!!everything!!!

I agree.

People are so used to Superheroes being comiquettes that they forget they would end up being PJ's... wonder if people talked like this about the original Spidey PF ? Probably not...

Wonder how Sabes would look if instead of cloth cloth, they used more plasticy cloth. :/

I agree.

People are so used to Superheroes being comiquettes that they forget they would end up being PJ's... wonder if people talked like this about the original Spidey PF ? Probably not...

they did and still do...

Oh ok. Well you know what, people need to get over it. Comics are guys in fancy PJ's. There's no way around it. If you want a PF of the character deal with it.

If not stick to Bowen.

Oh ok. Well you know what, people need to get over it. Comics are guys in fancy PJ's. There's no way around it. If you want a PF of the character deal with it.

If not stick to Bowen.

IMO, a comiqette would have looked better, but they had to make it a PF to match Wolverine... which I think actually looks good. With Sabretooth, there just isn't enough going on with his costume in order to avoid the onesie look. Either way, ordered it to match Wolverie.

i agree with jimmy!!!sideshow's comiquettes top bowen's statues though..

I knew I liked Jimmy for some reason :rock

:rock2

i agree with jimmy!!!sideshow's comiquettes top bowen's statues though..

No doubt. . . But we love cry for 1/4 scale PF's...

Be happy they listen. I am.

It is what it is...

440px-Sabretoothe.jpg

Only change ...

Maybe make all the brown a leathery type of material... it could enhance one aspect and take away from the PJ look.

I agree.

wonder if people talked like this about the original Spidey PF ? Probably not...

they did, and back then nobody wanted him..he took months to sell out...and they had to make classic and nega zone ultra limited to sell them.

they did, and back then nobody wanted him..he took months to sell out...and they had to make classic and nega zone ultra limited to sell them.

that's what i call losers....:wacky:wacky:wacky:wacky

My WL converted and I didn't get on till like :30 mins after the PPO. =)

that's what i call losers....:wacky:wacky:wacky:wacky

No losers are the people jacking up the ES ;P I really didn't like the fuzzypants back then, still don't... I felt SS used the wrong material for it. the Comiqutte should be ace.

But I think the Sabes PF looks near perfect. His suit was meant to be cloth like. I think the only part SS screwed up on was that the brown on his suit is supposed to be like the leather material his gloves are made of?

Last edited:

+1...something to change up the all-cloth look would be a good thing. Some texture, anything.

Exactly.

Wow. I don't know I would have been happy with him the way he was. It is what it is. Why do you think cos-players look so odd when dressed up like him, or even Supes. Geesh. People just want too much.

No losers are the people jacking up the ES ;P I really didn't like the fuzzypants back then, still don't... I felt SS used the wrong material for it. the Comiqutte should be ace.

But I think the Sabes PF looks near perfect. His suit was meant to be cloth like. I think the only part SS screwed up on was that the brown on his suit is supposed to be like the leather material his gloves are made of?

I agree. Something Leather would be perfect. Or... even a suede material to add the texture and break up the look.

I think the area around the feet is what adds to this problem as well.

well,i agree that the sabes pf will be perfect...if the brown on his suit was leather it wont look nice imo..

I think the area around the feet is what adds to this problem as well.
sabretooth1.jpg

Agreed the feet do look odd...but looking up some pictures, unfortunately, looks like his suit was always like that. The foot covers would be one with the other yellow portion of the rest of the suit. I think the fact that its cloth exacerbates it.

sabretooth1.jpg

Agreed the feet do look odd...but looking up some pictures, unfortunately, looks like his suit was always like that. The foot covers would be one with the other yellow portion of the rest of the suit. I think the fact that its cloth exacerbates it.

I agree. I know it is accurate, but I think the color shows it more.

Me, I am happy as I know it to be an accurate representation of a character I enjoy and always have since Iron Fist. :rock

Those that want it all in polystone... I am sure you can find a version for yourself out there.

Back