Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

2q03vag.gif
281qyjl.jpg

It certainly seems so

Awesome!! Love the subtlety here.

The level of detail the Gore Group go to is extraordinary.

Pablo started out with the Gore Group. He has opened his own studio a number of years ago.

Pablo started out with the Gore Group. He has opened his own studio a number of years ago.

i see...well ,he is one of my favourite sculptors...every piece he had sculpted has become a grail!!!:banana:bananai think hb,wolv and sabes are going for grails too!!!

i see...well ,he is one of my favourite sculptors...every piece he had sculpted has become a grail!!!:banana:bananai think hb,wolv and sabes are going for grails too!!!

What part of "P. Viggiano doesn't belong to the Gore Group anymore" don't you understand? Wolverine and Sabretooth have been sculpted by Martin Canale.

On the other hand...IMO the only "grails" sculpted by Viggiano are the X-Men vs Sentinel dio (1st one) and Doom PF

The more I look at this, the more it reminds me of the costume that I wore in 8th grade when I played the cowardly lion in our school play.
Don't get me wrong, I will definitely be getting the EX to display with the Wolverine, but the onesie look just threw me off. I mean he's not so menacing when you consider that he's wearing pajamas...

:lol

It's hard to look tough in spandex pajamas, but somehow Sabretooth pulls it off!

So how many exclusives do you guys think they'll make?

I don't recall a PPO that lasted as long as this one. Things usually sell out in like 3 minutes or so. This one lasted over 10.

I assume Sideshow wants plenty of "exclusives" out there for the sure-to-come Wolverine PF variants we are getting.

I've woke up with a sabertooth or two myself ;) happens to the best of us :p

:lol Depending on what you're into I guess :rotfl

Some like the diamond cutter sabretooths - some don't

tommorow all your posts will be deleted...how can someone wake up with two sabes???

So how many exclusives do you guys think they'll make?

I don't recall a PPO that lasted as long as this one. Things usually sell out in like 3 minutes or so. This one lasted over 10.

I assume Sideshow wants plenty of "exclusives" out there for the sure-to-come Wolverine PF variants we are getting.

i like that!!!!

Back