Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

I have this feeling that the Sabretooth EX will be harder to come by than the Wolverine EX...

This is one of the best exclusive PFs and there is no way I am cancelling mine.

EX SABRETOOTH PF FTW! :blissy

I have this feeling that the Sabretooth EX will be harder to come by than the Wolverine EX...

This is one of the best exclusive PFs and there is no way I am cancelling mine.

EX SABRETOOTH PF FTW! :blissy

i agree totally!

I am very excited about this PF. However, I got into Sideshow a bit too late to order the exclusive.
Just wanted to ask - if anyone is about to cancel the exclusive PF, please drop me a PM. It's an amazing piece and I can't afford to pay the eBay price for the exclusive when it drops. I appreciate it. Thanks.

get on the WL, by the time it ships you'll get a conversion.

Oh, my! He's big!:google

This piece is a winner IMHO. But the X-force dio is the ugliest because I'm biased!:D

fixed:D

I actually don't wear pajamas to bed.....:naughty

me niether

down boy, down...

I can't wait for this and the Sabretooth PF to be released. I think they did a good job with the scale on this one.

WolverinePF.jpg
SabretoothPF.jpg

I just saw the backstage pass for Sabretooth....... I wasn't planning on getting it, but after watching the video my interest spiked!

Just got on the WL for the ex :eek:

I just saw the backstage pass for Sabretooth....... I wasn't planning on getting it, but after watching the video my interest spiked!

good luck!!!i think ex will skyrocket:horror

Good Luck! *sending good luck vibes your way*

I can't wait for this and the Sabretooth PF to be released. I think they did a good job with the scale on this one.

WolverinePF.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

This snap shot looks like Sabretooth just walked into the room and Scott is saying "Oh. Mr. Sabretooth.... We were just saying how much better your PF is...."

for the EX? everyone usually bails last min. I think there will be plenty to go around. Look at Thor!? This piece will only spike after its release i'm sure a year or 2 later. it won't rocket right away look at the edition size.

The thing with sabretooth is look at the size.. i dont think people were expecting it to that massive.

Back