Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

I think you're both right, height and and width have much to do with the mass of him (and the last thing is density of the material.) There are definitely bigger pieces than him but he's one pretty large teddy bear! :D

I think you're both right, height and and width have much to do with the mass of him (and the last thing is density of the material.) There are definitely bigger pieces than him but he's one pretty large teddy bear! :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

for the EX? everyone usually bails last min. I think there will be plenty to go around. Look at Thor!? This piece will only spike after its release i'm sure a year or 2 later. it won't rocket right away look at the edition size.

The thing with sabretooth is look at the size.. i dont think people were expecting it to that massive.

Very true. I'm sure peoples WL will convert.

Oh, hi guys! I'm about to commit an ultimate fail. As you know, Alexander McQueen is having a MAAAAAASSIVE SALE and......well, you know how it is with the economy being you know, still reeling from the recession and we must save every penny like a a thrifty scotsman! So yeah, I'm cancelling the EX and will allocate my reserved finance on amassing fabulous designer pieces!:blissy

Oh, hi guys! I'm about to commit an ultimate fail. As you know, Alexander McQueen is having a MAAAAAASSIVE SALE and......well, you know how it is with the economy being you know, still reeling from the recession and we must save every penny like a a thrifty scotsman! So yeah, I'm cancelling the EX and will allocate my reserved finance on amassing fabulous designer pieces!:blissy

WTh is AM:dunno

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :rotfl

I decided to wait to see what the Sabes comi will end up looking like; so I cancelled my Pajama pants long ago :wave

It'll look better. They always do!:lecture:lecture

well its gonna depend on the size of him. Thats the catch; if he doesnt look right next to the Wolvie pf, then I will have to hunt down the Sabes pf instead.

Back