Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got myself a Ex on Flexpay and with Reward points....

I canceled a while ago but I saw it this week at my friends house and started to kick myself for canceling it. I think it is a lot better than Wolverine....I thought I was not going to get it but this second chance just made my day.....

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!:yess:

Got myself a Ex on Flexpay and with Reward points....

I canceled a while ago but I saw it this week at my friends house and started to kick myself for canceling it. I think it is a lot better than Wolverine....I thought I was not going to get it but this second chance just made my day.....

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!:yess:

I just may consider getting it myself buddy.

I agree this looks better then the wolverine PF (never got on board with the pose) and i almost just got Sabertooth cause i think he looks great.....but is he worth having on his own without wolverine....i just don't know

I agree this looks better then the wolverine PF (never got on board with the pose) and i almost just got Sabretoth cause i think he looks great.....but is he worth having on his own without wolverine....i just don't know

My friend has him on his own and it looks great. Just a great Bad guy on top of a shelf growling at you.....

Yes, it is worth it. That's what I'm doing....

Cheers:hi5:

I just wish the Wolvie PF had a similar stand off pose like Sabes instead of the attacking one he's in....i might cave on Sabertooth

I usually respect everyone's tastes but that's just...gross, Ski, even for you

He'll zap you with that Cruise/Oprah clip next!

picture.php

Has anyone ripped the Cloth already for a custom? If yes, Please post Pics!

Yeah I did that the other day, I was a bit impulsive and didn't take any pictures of removing it though. Guess I was just really unhappy with how the cloth sat on this one and I started messing around with it and pretty soon it was in pieces!
There is a LOT of work to be done underneath this one unlike some of the Marvel customs I saw that Computerfly has done. :clap
I plan on adding the majority of the sculpting tomorrow, and adding details during the week. The leg joins are obviously bad, and the right arm bicep join needs work. Will probably angle grind the chest bone back or add to the pectoral section to bring it up to the fur. There are also large gaps between the gloves and the elbows now the fabric is gone which I have to close. Unfortunately the whole chest/abdomen section is not as detailed as I hoped...I need to add a lot of muscle.
I want to add some fabric folds to the sculpt too so it will take some time.
Will post some pics once some work is done - at the moment I just have a nude Sabretooth which is nothing special, but some would say it is better already!

P1000717.jpg

P1000716.jpg

P1000713.jpg

P1000712.jpg

Obviously people don't know awesome when they see it....

Yeah I did that the other day, I was a bit impulsive and didn't take any pictures of removing it though. Guess I was just really unhappy with how the cloth sat on this one and I started messing around with it and pretty soon it was in pieces!
There is a LOT of work to be done underneath this one unlike some of the Marvel customs I saw that Computerfly has done. :clap
I plan on adding the majority of the sculpting tomorrow, and adding details during the week. The leg joins are obviously bad, and the right arm bicep join needs work. Will probably angle grind the chest bone back or add to the pectoral section to bring it up to the fur. There are also large gaps between the gloves and the elbows now the fabric is gone which I have to close. Unfortunately the whole chest/abdomen section is not as detailed as I hoped...I need to add a lot of muscle.
I want to add some fabric folds to the sculpt too so it will take some time.
Will post some pics once some work is done - at the moment I just have a nude Sabretooth which is nothing special, but some would say it is better already!

You certainly did an awesome job stripping Sabre....:horror:horror:horror

Wolverine....you're up next!

Last edited:
i would be curious as to how the hair/mane is attached, since it would be alot easier to work on with it removed.
even if i guy try to remove the hair and broke it, at least it could be fixed since it's obviously a custom anyways.

The mane is glued on in 3 separate parts somewhere underneath. I am not going to try and remove it cos I don't have any plans to keep the paint on it as it is since I will paint it white/gray like the VS diorama version. I just have to build the muscle up to it or continue the fur pattern down to the body. Some parts around the shoulders I might leave as is because it looks ok with the arm going inside the mane at the moment.

Back