Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a negative. That would be Vlad... of course I didn't get Vlad and I am a Marvel PF guy, but I can't deny what is the best PF of the year. :)

Totally agree. I still haven't picked up Vlad yet either, because I'm waiting for the deals during Spooktacular. :exactly:

I'm kind of surprised that Sabretooth is not getting as much attention as, let's say.....Gandalf PF. Gandalf looks very good but I saw Sabretooth and that seems to me the ultimate Marvel Statue....

I do not intend to get Wolverine, just Saber because I think it is an amazing PF and it can stand alone. however, if SS releases a brown costume Wolvie, then I might go for it...

I'm kind of surprised that Sabretooth is not getting as much attention as, let's say.....Gandalf PF. Gandalf looks very good but I saw Sabretooth and that seems to me the ultimate Marvel Statue....

I do not intend to get Wolverine, just Saber because I think it is an amazing PF and it can stand alone. however, if SS releases a brown costume Wolvie, then I might go for it...

Got your message.. lets chat on MSN or FB bud.

Back