Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was very disappointed when I finally got to see this statue in person. The fabric was crap and the fit.......just terrible!:ohbfrank:

I was very disappointed when I finally got to see this statue in person. The fabric was crap and the fit.......just terrible!:ohbfrank:

I think the problem was the fabric is too thick and there is a lot of slack between the cloth and chest/abdomen, this is magnified by the lack of definition of fabric covering sculpt resulting in an almost total loss of upper body muscle definition.

The mane is glued on in 3 separate parts somewhere underneath. I am not going to try and remove it cos I don't have any plans to keep the paint on it as it is since I will paint it white/gray like the VS diorama version. I just have to build the muscle up to it or continue the fur pattern down to the body. Some parts around the shoulders I might leave as is because it looks ok with the arm going inside the mane at the moment.

A white/grey mane would look cool and a great choice. One of Problem would be sculpting the abs and obliques due to the lack of definition there under the cloth.

I think the problem was the fabric is too thick and there is a lot of slack between the cloth and chest/abdomen, this is magnified by the lack of definition of fabric covering sculpt resulting in an almost total loss of upper body muscle definition.

Yeah, and he's not packing a lot down there either...:monkey3

Gambit on the other hand.....I WANT!:drool

in stock now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah since last Thursday's newsletter and probably before then since all waitlisters were converting. They should change the word 'sold out' and just have a waitlist, it's kinda misleading.

Nice crisp photo greatwall. It looks like wolvie needs to be another inch or two away for the eye line to match up.

That's a negative. That would be Vlad... of course I didn't get Vlad and I am a Marvel PF guy, but I can't deny what is the best PF of the year. :)

Hey Eli...

Clear some of your Messages....I can't send you a Pm cause it says it is full..... :gah:

E.

Back