Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It isn't the "thickness" of the cloth but rather how it was used.
As Ink already noted, the cloth isn't thick at all but how the cloth hides the great sculpt underneath I'd say is the only problem with this terrific piece.

IF ONE REALLY OWNS one, this should be obvious.

I'm on the fence about this one on the one hand wolverine needs someone to fight and on the other space is an issue. Suppose he can fight the punisher lol

This photo by Rook is exactly why Sabretooth is my favorite statue. Pair him up with Wolverine and it gets even better!

5448598676_918b82028a.jpg

There completely two different styles & sculpts. Sabretooth Ex is the only way to go.

Yes, if you want a companion for Wolverine then Sabes is the only way to go. I can see the side that says it would've been better fully sculpted but it is what it is and they do go well together. Now sabes by himself wouldn't do it for me, but Wolverine by himself works imo.

Ok Guys..There's no doubt that Sideshow should have picked a better fabric .That said, this piece is still breathtaking due to its sheer size, animalistic physiology, demeanor and intensity and super menacing pose..Its a shame that such a fantastic sculpt was concealed under a cheap, overly thick fabric that hides all the details and musculature:dunno
Sideshow Sabretooth
IMG_0114.jpg

I personally prefer the uber detailed Sabretooth versions from Bowen and Kotobukiya:

Kotobukiya Sabretooth
fas_sabretooth_PICON.jpg
sdcc-kotobukiya-marvel-9_480x640.jpg

Bowen Sabretooth
rlyihe.jpg
bgojs0.jpg

I guess it all boils down to a matter of personal preference :duff

Ok Guys..There's no doubt that Sideshow should have picked a better fabric .That said, this piece is still breathtaking due to its sheer size, animalistic physiology, demeanor and intensity and super menacing pose..Its a shame that such a fantastic sculpt was concealed under a cheap, overly thick fabric that hides all the details and musculature:dunno
Sideshow Sabretooth
IMG_0114.jpg

I personally prefer the uber detailed Sabretooth versions from Bowen and Kotobukiya:

Kotobukiya Sabretooth
fas_sabretooth_PICON.jpg
sdcc-kotobukiya-marvel-9_480x640.jpg

Bowen Sabretooth
rlyihe.jpg
bgojs0.jpg

I guess it all boils down to a matter of personal preference :duff

That Koto Sabertooth is all that. The best one out next to the Sideshow version vs Wolverine.

However, that dio is just a bit smallish...but glad I have it.

Back