Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping will definitely kill. Why not look for boardies residing near you?

Afraid of recasters even if this is a PF with cloth parts, you can never be sure with the secondary market. And I wanted the EX which is available only on SST because I don't want to be a FAILURE:lol

Afraid of recasters even if this is a PF with cloth parts, you can never be sure with the secondary market. And I wanted the EX which is available only on SST because I don't want to be a FAILURE:lol

You're doomed.....just like me. :D Well you're doomed before me, oh well.

Hahaha peer pressure you gotta love it even if it cost you 150$ more! But worth it for this monster!

HPIM0886.jpg

That's why I bought this although I don't collect PFs, he looks just so bad ass with his fangs and claws! And I'm a huge Sabs fan to booth...

Yes, he is perfect...lol but he is the only one I have though so I have nothing else to compare him to..

Been watching those from afar lol... I love the street clothes version, it humanizes Victor a bit.

looking good, but bowens size just doesn't cut.:lecture and the fact pretty much everything he produces can be had for 50% off on ebay 6 months later.:monkey1

Urrmmm Not really..The prices always increases on popular Bowen pieces. Look both are gorgeous sculpts but I personally prefer the Bowen Sabretooth since it isn't covered by a thick pajama suit that conceals the intricacies and details of the sculpt :monkey1
Bowen Sabretooth
bgojs0.jpg
rlyihe.jpg

Sideshow Sabretooth
Sabor13.jpg

Looks like stuffed pajama. I can see the fiber on the side of his leggings. Best stuff for a pillow fight. Yeaya, haters gonna hate!!!

Back