Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I remember correctly even if it was going to be released they were going to take off the dead deer. Can't get anything thing bloody savage these days from Marvel/Disney...:(

Yeah, Disney didn't want dead bambi :lol I think I remember Erik talking about that over at SF a while back.

It's a great sculpt, I probably would've bought it either way personally.

What!!!! why was this cancelled, anyone know? Man I was so looking forward to getting this, am getting the bowen sabretooth and was going to display them together...damn.

What!!!! why was this cancelled, anyone know? Man I was so looking forward to getting this, am getting the bowen sabretooth and was going to display them together...damn.

Marvel's new owner Disney felt the Koto Sabretooth was simply too viscous looking:dunno..Especially with bambie's blood literally trickling down his Sabretooth's mouth as the original piece had him holding a piece of flesh torn out of a dead baby deer he just killed:dunno Disney asked for many modifications and there weren't enough pre-orders for the new Sabretooth so they cancelled it :dunno Damn shame I know :(

Sabretooth_KOTO_deer_base_2_by_ZKULPTOR.jpg

Marvel's new owner Disney felt the Koto Sabretooth was simply too viscous looking:dunno..Especially with bambie's blood literally trickling down his Sabretooth's mouth as the original piece had him holding a piece of flesh torn out of a dead baby deer he just killed:dunno Disney asked for many modifications and there weren't enough pre-orders for the new Sabretooth so they cancelled it :dunno Damn shame I know :(

Sabretooth_KOTO_deer_base_2_by_ZKULPTOR.jpg

Ahhhhhhh, poor little deery:monkey2 Saw like 4 of them on the road this morning. Hmmm yummy road kill :yess:

I really hope that the disney ownership thing doesnt effect the original art/direction of things too terribly bad in the future.

Especially the female line...

.......I need those curves........

.......on those ladies......

.....anything else would be a fail!

Sorry, holmes..I got a feeling you will have to look for non Disney's Marvel licenses from now on if you're looking for some serious lady booty..:dunno

sdcc-sideshow-collectibles-baroness-premium-format-sneak-peek.jpg

I suggest you start thinking about exploring other lines..Disney's version of Marvel won't be what you were accustomed to..:dunno

Yeah it would appear that way. At least I've got my Aspen and Moore pieces to keep me going.

Boonie? Btw, your pant is on fire.

WTH are you talking about :dunno I don't think anyone actually owns a pair of pant.:lol

You write and act like you're still in the grade school play ground.:offtopic:

Back