Salvador custom diorama (Matrix)UPDATED OPENING NEW PAINTING PROTEUS STUDIO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Salvador custom diorama (Matrix)

its not a dio, its a bloody movie set.....no...its BETTER than a movie set

I wouldn't mind to do more,different this time,but they're huge and i have more customs figures at home so definitely i don't have the room for them.
Maybe with very special films,in mind i have something with Indiana Jones,but i don't think more so big as this one from Matrix...
they are too delicated and big to be shipped and honestly i can't sell them,i spend too many time and love...to me is prizeless...

I wouldn't mind to do more,different this time,but they're huge and i have more customs figures at home so definitely i don't have the room for them.
Maybe with very special films,in mind i have something with Indiana Jones,but i don't think more so big as this one from Matrix...
they are too delicated and big to be shipped and honestly i can't sell them,i spend too many time and love...to me is prizeless...

i know what you are saying. kudos:hi5:

That is simply awesome. I've been thinking of having a few GG heads cut off and modded because many of the portraits are really well done. After seeing how great yours turned out Trinity might be the perfect one to start with.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPdv10mPuN4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPdv10mPuN4[/ame]

I'm as surprised as this cat at the craftsmanship of this dio. Incredible work, this is the sort of thing that should be placed in a museum. Seriously, this whole community of 1/6 scale/customs is so unappreciated. And builders create these projects for the love, just as any artist paints for their passion. Keep it up, can't wait to see some of your future projects.

Re: Salvador custom diorama (Matrix)UPDATED more customs

Hi again! i just added Morpheus and a few more characters!
I also added to the dio more wiring.
i hope you like them!
More to come.
Thanks!
salvador

Glad that you like!
i'll show more customs soon,if you guys want.
thanks!
Salvador

Glad that you like!
i'll show more customs soon,if you guys want.
thanks!
Salvador

tumblr_m75yrj5gWE1rpymjx.gif

The Matrix dio is fricking incredibe! I love that Indy custom too. Which head is that?

Back