Salvador custom diorama (Matrix)UPDATED OPENING NEW PAINTING PROTEUS STUDIO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Salvador custom diorama (Matrix)UPDATED more customs wgp indy

That Matrix dio is beyond crazy!:horror:horror

Dude that thing is beyond epic!

Hi all of you.
Maybe some of already know me,i'm painting some of the promos for WGP,but now apart of my main work in comics,i'm going to open a new painting studio,PROTEUS STUDIO,if any of you want that we could paint your heads,please PM and we can speak about details.
In the next days,i'll be showing more of the heads that i'm painting for WGP anf for my own collection.You can already see some samples in this thread.
I hope you like the proposal, :) thanks!
Salvador

Hi all of you.
Maybe some of already know me,i'm painting some of the promos for WGP,but now apart of my main work in comics,i'm going to open a new painting studio,PROTEUS STUDIO,if any of you want that we could paint your heads,please PM and we can speak about details.
In the next days,i'll be showing more of the heads that i'm painting for WGP anf for my own collection.You can already see some samples in this thread.
I hope you like the proposal, :) thanks!
Salvador

Hey Salvador ,

How about making dios too ? :monkey3

Too much work now,let's see how works the painting studio and everything could be considered....but not now.I'll be painting the dios that WGP is planning for this year.But not mine.

Along weekend i'll update the info with pictures,new Facebook page and internet site.
If any have any specific question,please PM!
Thanks!

Back