Salvador custom diorama (Matrix)UPDATED OPENING NEW PAINTING PROTEUS STUDIO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Salvador custom diorama (Matrix)UPDATED more customs

That dio is redonkulas ! Are u sure this is not the model they used to designing the set?

Hi!
Recently i started to colabprate with the WGP guys,and this is my first sculpt for them,i customized the whole body with latex,but they will be selling just the head and maybe if people wants it,the body(i guess in rubber or so).
I have been asked to sculpt a few more zombies for theyr walkind dead line of heads,so i hope you like them,this is the first,and i'll be showing more in a few days.
I already painted this Bishop for them,just to be used as promotion.
Thanks!

I freaking LOVE that matrix dio! YOu should totally do the Aliens hive dio....

Hi Sean!
Yes,it's sure this will be happening!
I know you're planining some cool enviroments,and i plan to use them to do something,i still don't know what,but it's sure!
I can't wait for your Alien stuff!

Salvador is one of the most talented comic artists around and it's no surprise that his skills spread across other mediums I don't know how it's even possible you did what you did on that diorama but it's insane!

That zombie is incredible! :bow

Wow, that zombie is fantastic. Your dios are amazing as well. What are you using for the Neo, Trinity and Morpheus headsculpts? Gentle Giant busts for all?

Re: Salvador custom diorama (Matrix)UPDATED more customs wgp indy

Hi again!time for wgp Indy,and also a haired version that i just did,i noticed some bubbles in the hair that i'll solve asap :)
with just bare sight is unnoticeable,only when i saw the picture i noticed it...

Now a new customized hot toys Ripley,hot toys body,but i had to cut the legs and extend them 1cm,also extended neck,Snyderman head and customized Captain America rescue version jacket...
also a closer shot to wgp Indy,my favorite ever character so far.

Indy looks great. Love the smile.

Now a new customized hot toys Ripley,hot toys body,but i had to cut the legs and extend them 1cm,also extended neck,Snyderman head and customized Captain America rescue version jacket...
also a closer shot to wgp Indy,my favorite ever character so far.

That Indy sculpt is mind-blowing! Amazing paintup man.

Where'd the un-hatted version come from?

I did for myself.Probably i'll be doing another with the smiling Indy,and also a version with the hair pulled back in order to fit the hot toys hat...i think that wgp will be offering it if any is interested...

Wow I can't believe I just noticed this now. That Matrix dio is one of the most ridiculously awesome things I've ever seen on this board. Amazing work :rock

Also, love your comic art!!! :rock :rock

Thanks guys!more very soon.I'm considering opening a painting studio.....

Back