SAM AXE by betomatali

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betomatali

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi I'm not sure to make a custom of Sam Axe, I'm working on Customs that I am interested to have in my collection and basing a lot on my personal taste. (And on the way I offer reproductions of what I'm customizing to myself) I'm not a big fan of BURN NOTICE, and I dont have much interest in a figure of Sam Axe, But I love MY NAME IS BRUCE, so I could take the commission to make this headsculpt. but I need at least 10 people interested for it, and ensure the shopping, but first I need to finish the projects I'm doing:

1-generic young Bruce Campbell (AOD, Brisco Country Jr, Autolycus etc) with more EVIL DEAD II accesories
2-Darkman
and then:
3:Bruce campbell as: Sam Axe/My name is Bruce

Best regards!!

Images of my generic young Bruce Campbell headsculpt:
4495072892_8826606b90_b.jpg

Last edited:
betomatali ever consider making a ash scuplt with a smirk something like this

army-of-darkness_jpg_595x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

What he said this is the bruce sculpt is your best so far so would be a shame if you did not use it for a ash.

Dont worry my friend!!
of course I'm going to make an Ash with this sculpture! (ODA and ED2) and I promise to reserve one for you if you are interested
Regards

Dont worry my friend!!
of course I'm going to make an Ash with this sculpture! (ODA and ED2) and I promise to reserve one for you if you are interested
Regards

Thanks man defo put me down for one i may have two depending on price.

I must say this sculpt has come so far from the last on this is the best bruce i have even seen its perfect. :-D

Any chance of going outside of Evil Dead, Jason, Myers?
Would love to see others like Fright Night (original), Lost Boys, Howling, Exorcist...etc

Back